PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 15 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be hard for Sf to win tomorrow with no patrick willis and an offense which doesnt put very many points.

I'm thinking the absence of Willis isn't any worse than the absence of Pouncey, and the possible absence of Roethlisberger.

this is turning out to be a great weekend for the Pats. A Niners win tomorrow will be icing on the cake and puts the Pats in the drivers seat for HFA. and they better not blow that opportunity this year

Basically..the Pats nemesis (Jets and Bills), Houston and Baltimore losing. The Packers losing ( for historical purposes) and Brady outdeuling Tebow... Can't ask for anything better.( unless the Steelers lose too!)

Miami worries me,they have been scoring a lot lately.

Flacco -Ravens get no respect

Didn't I read this week about him talking about them getting no respect.
He was speaking about Tebow I am sure.

Watching the game tonight maybe he should try to improve his QB play.
I have never been impressed with him. They are playing like the Browns or Viking.

The chargers can destroy us in the playoff...probably will

The Patriots already handled the Chargers earlier this season, when the Chargers were playing well. What is it you feel has changed to suddenly put the Chargers in a position where they would 'destroy' the Patriots in the playoffs?

Re: Flacco -Ravens get no respect

I have never been impressed with him. They are playing like the Browns or Viking.
When you lose to Gabbert and the Jags, you don't deserve any respect.

But be assured if we meet up with the Ravens in the playoffs, you'll be very impressed with Flacco after the game.

3rd and 5 for the Chargers, and Tolbert abuses "Ray Ray" to pick up the first down.

Flacco is playing about as spiffy as that handle-bar mustachio he is rocking tonight...

When you lose to Gabbert and the Jags, you don't deserve any respect.

But be assured if we meet up with the Ravens in the playoffs, you'll be very impressed with Flacco after the game.

If we do meet; no matter the final score I don't think I'll be impressed with him.
Its there defense that makes them good, not him!

Flacco, best garbage time QB in the league???

Lewis is playing hurt...I'd be more concerned about that secondary

The San Diego Chargers respectfully kicked them in the glutes tonight.

The Chargers have not punted tonight. One missed FG from a perfect night against the Ravens D. Smith making our corners look good (actually Smith making himself look like he should be a Pats corner).

This is why we are still superbowl contendors...

the Ravens are supposed to be our biggest threat and they just got humiliated by Philip Rivers and the Chargers in a blowout...

as bad as our defense looks, this is the calibar of QB that we will be facing in the AFC..and honestly, I like our chances...the AFC is a mess and IMO we are right up there.

now, just have to root for the 49r's tomorrow night and hope the pats win out

The Redskins are a tough unit. Too bad the Shanahans did not stick with Rex Grossman. See, he will lose about 3 to 5 games for you, but he is the best they had instead of that Beck guy.
Have they done the double over the Giants? LoL. We beat them in a tough game and everyone talks bad about us, they win against the Giants and they still don't get any respect.
Anyway, ask the Packers, it is hard in this league. No game is a gimme. Any Sunday y'all.

Last edited:
I'm just watching NFLN, catching up on things from yesterday. They did a segment on the NFC East; Eagles still actually could win that division. Seeing what they've done the last two weeks with Vick back — against decent teams in the 'Phins and Jets — they could be an intriguing factor in the post-season if they make it. They would have a lot of momentum at the right time, and no one's ever doubted their talent. I'm not rooting for them, by any means, but it could be something to watch.

After a delay apparently caused by a blown transformer, it looks as if the Steelers/49ers game is getting ready to start. Roethlisberger took a needle for his ankle, and he's supposed to start.

Concern that the drugs effect may wear off too soon because of the delay as well.

Also, anyone catch the shot of the transformer literally exploding? Pretty cool, wonder how loud it was, it exploded a few hundred feet away from the stadium. I've heard a few blow where I live from over a mile out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News