PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 15 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Redskins are a tough unit. Too bad the Shanahans did not stick with Rex Grossman. See, he will lose about 3 to 5 games for you, but he is the best they had instead of that Beck guy.
Have they done the double over the Giants? LoL. We beat them in a tough game and everyone talks bad about us, they win against the Giants and they still don't get any respect.
Anyway, ask the Packers, it is hard in this league. No game is a gimme. Any Sunday y'all.

Yesterday's Redskins game made me feel much better about last week's game. Come to think of it, the Redskins have been playing better as of late. Sure, no one takes them seriously, but that doesn't mean they haven't improved.

Big Redzone pick, pretty nice return too. 49ers in business.

2nd power delay is over and the game is on again.

is the power going to go out every time the 49's score, eh Pittsburg?

Yesterday's Redskins game made me feel much better about last week's game. Come to think of it, the Redskins have been playing better as of late. Sure, no one takes them seriously, but that doesn't mean they haven't improved.

ditto the Indy game

They have to blitz ben. He can't escape well tonight

Without having his legs underneath him, Roethlisberger is a turnover looking to happen on every drop back.

Hey -- anybody hear the Colts radio guy at the end of their win Sunday? Heard it on EEI this afternoon. Guy was very emotional talking about what a great win and moment it was in the history of the Colts franchise. A totally bizarre, total WTF moment. Been trying to find it online to share with folks here, but no luck so far.

Last edited:
Hey -- anybody hear the Colts radio guy at the end of their win Sunday? Heard it on EEI this afternoon. Guy was very emotional talking about what a great win and moment it was in the history of the Colts franchise. A totally bizarre, total WTF moment. Been trying to find it online to share with folks here, but no luck so far.

I'm just hoping it was enough to save Caldwell's job. :cool:

I remember when the Dolphins scraped out a win at the end of the year awhile back to prevent 0-16 and they celebrated like they had just won a Superbowl. It was vaguely embarrassing.

49ers score the TD. With the PAT, it's now 13-3 San Francisco.

not for long it looks like...poor crippled Big Ben ,eh??

I can almost smell the #1 seed

Pittsburgh's in trouble, trailing 20-3, and Mwelde Moore is down on the field.

Aldon Smith is owning Max Stark...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back