PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 15 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god, the Charges are scary if they are healthy.

I honestly don't think where the Pats play in the playoffs matters. They can beat both teams in their building, IMO! Homefield in the AFC hasn't meant anything in a while either.

I do..this D will not play well in the playoffs..pats NEED to be home IMO

SD just scored again! Keep it up and all we need is SF to beat balt tomorrow!

Rivers is gashing this ravens D threw the air

Damn the chargers are looking like the hott offense that they should be. Anther beautiful throw and catch for a long td.

The Chargers have a three score lead and scored on every drive vs. the Ravens. I don't ee Flacco overcoming a three score deficit. He really isn't that type of QB. Granted anything could happen.

This game is an indication that the Pats have shot to beat anyone in the playoffs. In a game vs. the Ravens, if the Pats can keep Brady clean they can take advantage of their secondary.

Last edited:
I do..this D will not play well in the playoffs..pats NEED to be home IMO

SD just scored again! Keep it up and all we need is SF to beat balt tomorrow!

The D isn't gonna play well in any stadium, and our offense can travel with or without the run game. Obviously, prefer home games, but I'm not convinced it will mean a lot this season.

Our defense will most likely have 0 influence on whether we win or lose, how the offense plays will determine everything for this team.

another reason why we want #1..balt doesn't play good on road

Thanks you Norv Turner. Can you imagine Belichick and Brady with the actual Chargers roster?

If SD never had that long losing streak, they would be in the driver seat in the AFC west..too bad for them!

Yes.I guess that 2 years ago were the Terrapins who destroyed us in the playoffs

What does two years ago have to do with this season?

Joe Flacco being Joe Flacco.

Every championship contender really does have crucial, potentially fatal flaws. This post-season is going to be interesting to watch.

Hopefully the bad flacco (60% of time?) shows up against us if we play em.

Man, you are not kidding. The Ravens don't look very good.

For all the bad defense the patriots have, they havent been blown out in any loss. The pitt's game was close to a blowout than the score indicated but looking at the ravens,steelers ,texans...they have reallly lost some one side games.

If the Packers didn't lose today they'd be 14-0! :D

I'm just saying hypothetically. They blew so many games they should have won. Even one of those games would have put them into first place right now. Woulda coulda shoulda

If SD never had that long losing streak, they would be in the driver seat in the AFC west..too bad for them!

that fumbled snap on the GW FG vs KC could be the difference for them

ravens suck lol

don't mind seeing them in playoffs at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes