PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL week 14 official thread other games

Sanders messed up on that play.

Damn. That picks on Sanders.

Yes it has. Go back and look
His team is 10-2, tied for the best record in the League. It hasn’t done worse than the AFCCG for a decade (a year they were 14-2)...

now that is a kicker

Goddamn Bills I hate you.

Texans doing typical Texans things to sustain a grim and insecure Texans life. Broncos 31 - Texans 3 at the half.

And, the Bills are hanging with the Ravens.
Kinda sad the lowly Broncos are blowing out the same Texans we couldn't do jack crap against.

Haha. This offense has never been worse. Those stats mean NOTHING bro this season.

The pats are mid teens in ypg and 6th in ppg. If this is the worst ever that’s pretty amazing.

Kinda sad the lowly Broncos are blowing out the same Texans we couldn't do jack crap against.

It’s a week to week league. Texans played well last week and we played like a team that had the flu bug. Happens

How can you see this same **** play out year in and year out and still go 'Curious.'?

Teams beat us, leave it all on the field, celebrate like it means a changing of the guard, and then get blown out or go on a losing skid.

Best BUF can do : fumble the ball and move ahead 15 yards on a penalty.

I see Brees has tied Brady in the career TD pass race at 535.

Would be nice to see Brady pass Goober today :)

Switch to 9er/saints to see offense and it turns into a Defensive battle. This is so me.

Jimmy G w a 122+ rating on road vs a team many think is a SB contender

I’m not sure why posters compare Sanders and Sanu. Sanu is not as good as Sanders, he never has been and never will be. Sanders has 4 seasons over 1000 yards, Sanu has never had more than 850 yards.

Yeah and if you ever watched Sanu in big games, he generally comes up small. Not a game changer in any way shape or form. Sanders is.

How can you see this same **** play out year in and year out and still go 'Curious.'?

Teams beat us, leave it all on the field, celebrate like it means a changing of the guard, and then get blown out or go on a losing skid.
Baltimore didn't "leave it all on the field"...after they embarrassed the Patriots on national TV, they summarily obliterated Cincinnati...

His team is 10-2, tied for the best record in the League. It hasn’t done worse than the AFCCG for a decade (a year they were 14-2)...
Yep. The statement of the offense never worse was not true.

Beginning of 2018
Beginning of 2014
Beginning of 2013
End of 2015
End of 2009

I’m not sure why posters compare Sanders and Sanu. Sanu is not as good as Sanders, he never has been and never will be. Sanders has 4 seasons over 1000 yards, Sanu has never had more than 850 yards.
We’re comparing them because some disagree trading a 2nd for an average player over Sanders whose a star player.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back