PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL week 14 official thread other games

This unstoppable Ravens offense that we should fear looks kinda ordinary today outside of one play. Heh.

Drew Lock looks very very very good. I know it's just one game, but boy.

This unstoppable Ravens offense that we should fear looks kinda ordinary today outside of one play. Heh.
Bills defense is really good. Are you forgetting they already shredded our defense?

Bills defense is really good. Are you forgetting they already shredded our defense?

so is ours. I wouldn’t count on that happening twice in a season.

Shredded until adjustments. Then they really didn't do much more than we did.

The Saints SF game is more ridiculous than the Rams Chiefs game last year

I like Josh a lot, but watching the SF/NO game today, hard not to think he needs to get a bit more creative in the red zone.

what effect do you think Odell is bringing
He’s got an attitude and demands the ball. Mayfield’s been intercepted a couple of times this season pressing to try to get the ball to him.

The Baltimore defense is better than the Patriots defense

It feels like 22 degrees with 18 mph winds. I figured Lamar would Mike Vick it in the cold, but he hasn't completely done that, but he hasn't looked comfortable either. Its just Allen has done his best Dan Orlovsky

They’re on the road. At home they could be tough.

Sadly I’m guessing a lot of the posters weren’t fans back then.
A lot of posters on here talk a big game saying they’ll always be Pats fans when the first team they watched was BB/Brady teams. Those people will be tested real soon.

I can’t stand the ravens. If the bills had a good QB this game might be different.

I like Josh a lot, but watching the SF/NO game today, hard not to think he needs to get a bit more creative in the red zone.
Agreed if he had Sanders, Deebo, Mike T, Kittle etc.

He's working w one of the more limited groups in the league rn.

Donkeys about to blow a 28 point lead?

A lot of posters on here talk a big game saying they’ll always be Pats fans when the first team they watched was BB/Brady teams. Those people will be tested real soon.

Most of them will be gone. And then they’ll be back once the rebuild starts to show on the field.

Will the bills be able to score a td today?

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back