PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL week 14 official thread other games

I'd love to watch Philly lose.
Hate them for having so much fun.

Come on doofus, end their season.

Tessitore is the most annoying commentator ever. His narration is so ****ing dramatic and he orgasms after every single play.

Eli now has a sub .500 record and Lame Johnson got hurt. It's a win-win on an otherwise terrible Patriots weekend.

I was torn on this game, UNTIL I saw the goober fivehead cheering for the Giants

I’m interested to see what happens with Solder this offseason. He’s obviously getting cut, but does he want to continue playing for maybe somewhere around ⅓ of what the Giants paid him per season? He made $70 million in the NFL and has been through a lot, so he very well could retire too.

@Ice_Ice_Brady LOL I just saw that the Saints have next MNF football. Guess we’ll see the game stop for 10 minutes after the stat padding Dome Gnome breaks the TD record and gets his Microsoft Word certificate. Me and you both know that he cares more about that than another ring. He’s going to be so crushed in 10-15 years when his regular season records are beaten since it’s getting easier and easier to pass the ball every year.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back