PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL week 14 official thread other games

****ing Donkeys annihilating the Texans 31-3! ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME???? And we lost to these guys?!?! Jesus ****ing christ!!!!

Too early to call baker a bust but that’s exactly what he’s played like this year. Lamar has progressed, while baker has regressed. Badly

****ing Donkeys annihilating the Texans 31-3! ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME???? And we lost to these guys?!?! Jesus ****ing christ!!!!

Texans doing typical Texans things to sustain a grim and insecure Texans life. Broncos 31 - Texans 3 at the half.

And, the Bills are hanging with the Ravens.

First week of December. Let’s check in later... in recent years, this is how it’s been:
2014 champs
2015 AFCCG
2016 champs
2017 SB
2018 champs
2019 10-2

Would you trade that line for a shiny O ?

Haha. This offense has never been worse. Those stats mean NOTHING bro this season.

Too early to call baker a bust but that’s exactly what he’s played like this year. Lamar has progressed, while baker has regressed. Badly

If it wasn’t for Lamar the entire first round class could’ve gone down as one of the worst ever.

I honestly think he’ll have a rebound year when Odell is off the team in 2020.

Of course the Ravens short week Thursday game is against the powerhouse Jets.

I *really* really like Baker but this has been an awful year for him. If you can't make it work with OBJ and Landry idk what to tell you.

Screw CBS hijacking Pats KC matchup. Should be a prime time game.

Patriots "just might" not be "that" good....only 2-2 vs winning teams

Get Red zone. It'll change ya life

I actually had it streaming in another window but didn't realize how fast paced it was and forgot to check in until the last niners drive.

Sanders doing really well I....hopefully Sanu will also pick up the pace, Know he has been injured but we need him to do better in the coming weeks.
I’m not sure why posters compare Sanders and Sanu. Sanu is not as good as Sanders, he never has been and never will be. Sanders has 4 seasons over 1000 yards, Sanu has never had more than 850 yards.

buff held balt to 100 yards in 1st half..no reason pats can't do the same..at home

Sanders almost got killed.

Oops Buffalo defense

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes