PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 11 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chargers have perfected the art of under achieving. It is their DNA regardless of QB or regime

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
Stupid slide from Herbert. That team is very poorly coached. When they win games, it's from pure talent.

That hand motion the LA guard or center is doing prior to the snap is letting KC time it easily.

Every time cameras pan to Mahomes on the sideline, his expressions are as if he's getting a colonoscopy. Not just today's game, but every time I watch a KC game. Like he's squirming in discomfort. It's really weird.

Stupid slide from Herbert. That team is very poorly coached. When they win games, it's from pure talent.
I noticed this year most of the time QBs slide when they could get a 1st down if they went for it

A very small part of me is rooting for the Chargers since the chance for a bye for the Pats is still in play. I mean it's off my meds nuts that may require Nurse Ratched's assistance, but still possible.

Lol another bone headed Herbert play. Why catch that? You just lost 2-3 yards.

1:48 and 2 timeouts is plenty of time for the Chargers to leave Kelce wide open for a game winning TD. Maybe they'll surprise me and be more original with how they blow this.

is this inevitable?

Looks like Thuney is having a rough night

Pathetic. Kelce single handedly wins them yet another game.

Haha Kelce again

How the **** does he keep doing it!?!??!

Kelce looked like he was doing the "are you not entertained?" pose

Chargers still have all 3 timeouts. Still not over

Chargers defensive coordinator is trash. Like how???
Chargers deserve this loss. This team will never learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back