PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 11 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vikings only put up 3. We should be able to put up 6

before the NFL put skirts on it's players, someone would've taken a shot at Kelce for his preening and showboating

Of course this games involves the Chargers egregiously leaving Kelce wide open, and the Chargers' top 2 WRs, a) coming off an injury questionable to play, and b) the other injuring his ankle in quarter 1.

Really tough rooting for KC, but watching Mahomes work is nice though

Let's see how Staley screws this up.

While it would be better for the Pats' playoff chances if the Chargers lost.... if the Chiefs lose tonight...Miami is the #1 seed in the entire AFC and everyone down to the #9 seed would be a game out....

Dumb mistake. If I know that as a fan, how do you not know that as a player? Just stand out of bounds or let it go out. So simple.

While it would be better for the Pats' playoff chances if the Chargers lost.... if the Chiefs lose tonight...Miami is the #1 seed in the entire AFC and everyone down to the #9 seed would be a game out....
No, we want the Chargers to win. Pats would have a better conference record, one game out from the division and best record in the conference if the Chiefs lose.

Last edited:
I thought Staley would go for it there

No, we want the Chargers to win. Pats would have a better conference record, one game out from the division and best record in the NFL if the Chiefs lose.
Not sure I agree. I see it this way...Baltimore and Tennessee have won their divisions...and I doubt the Chiefs will lose the AFCW. And I also don't think the Pats will win the AFC East. Ergo, our competition for the final 3 spots are:

Dolphins OR Bills
Bengals
Chargers
Jets

We own the tie breaker vs. the Jets now....the more the Chargers/Bengals lose...the greater our margin of error is.

We got to work out our kinks on offense....

Tony Dungy is Gollum if he went to rehab for the ring

The Chargers injuries are one of the only things in life that make me wonder if there may actually be supernatural and/or spiritual forces at work. There's no other way to explain it (besides their famously corrupt medical staff and ownership).

every time San Diego looks like they're going to separate.... they shoot themselves in the foot

Chargers run D is pretty leaky. I know they had lost some guys up front during the game last week , not sure if those guys are back

Another reason to root for SD is that Buffalo would once again have HFA over the Chiefs, and I'm hoping that last game is meaningless against them. If we somehow get to 9 wins and need 10 in that last game, it would help if Buffalo locks down the #1 seed.

More clarity on this if we can somehow beat the Bills on Thursday night in 2 weeks

Wow! When is Kelce gonna slow down

Mahomes would be f*cked without 2 of the top 5 talents of the last decade to throw to. Hill has the edge, in my opinion, because of his ridiculous speed, but I just don't understand how Kelce is either, a) left wide open consistently, or b) makes at least 3+ people miss on every run after the catch.

That was abysmal tackling man

It was but it's just wierd how the guy is always so effective after the catch. He doesn't look that fast or elusive but these defenses always have trouble stopping him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents