PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 11 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had solid week!

Quarterback run? Lol! Chargers coaching staff…

Herbert looked scared on that close up

Mahomes does it again!!! And without his two best receivers….

That play really encapsulates how clownish the Chargers are. So much talent wasted. Then an INT right after because, once again, the LA left guard was giving away their snap all night, allowing the KC defender to time it perfectly and pressure Herbert into a throw.

That's not your greatest way to start a 2 minute drill, run straight into Chris Jones.

Herbert def not clutch.

You spelled Kelce wrong. Keep on trolling though.

Meanwhile Timmy fans still celebrating the Bucs 5 point win over a mediocre team last week…

Last 13 games between them including tonight over 51 points - 9-3-1

Meanwhile Timmy fans still celebrating the Bucs 5 point win over a mediocre team last week…
You can never face your clownish posts head-on and always have to deflect to something irrelevant.

Herbert def not clutch.
BS. He scored a TD to give them a lead with under 2 minutes left. Not his fault his coaches are inept. Chargers line was gassed and they only rushed 3 or 4 on the final drive. Mahomes had enough time to read the damn phone book back there.

what a heartbreaker for the Chargers !!! I hate the Chiefs !!

Meanwhile an alleged Patriots fan is celebrating a Chiefs win over the habitual choking, incompetent Chargers...

I'd say that's a lot worse than fans on here paying attention to what the Patriots' best player of all time who led them to 6 Super Bowl wins is doing around the league.

This is what it has come to, you’re now cheering the Chiefs?!! You are one sad man.
He was all over Allen Week 1-3 he now transitioned to Mahomes

Here's where we stand in the AFC right now:

AFCE: Probably Buffalo or Miami
AFCN: Baltimore (Bengals won their first division game today and are 1-3 in the division)
AFCS: Tennessee (rest of div is trash)
AFCW: Chiefs (3 games on Chargers with a win in L.A.)

Leaves us with 3 spots for:

Miami/Buffalo
Patriots
Bengals
Jets
Chargers

Next closest team is the 4-6-1 Colts. And they are the last team to go on a BYE in the AFC...with six games left...the best they can do is 10-6-1...which is a tall order.

I am reasonably confident that if the Pats finish 4-3...they should make it again with a 10-7 record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes