PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
I guess for rooting interest in games that matter we're looking at
Colts over Bills
Bears over Ravens
Texans over Titans
Cowboys over Chiefs
Bengals Raiders tie? LOL
Chargers over Steelers. That puts the Chargers closer but the Pats already have H2H over Chargers

Bills lose and the Pats move into the #3 seed. If Bills AND Ravens lose then Pats move up to #2. Combine that with a Ten loss and I think that means the Pats control their destiny for the #1 seed? Wow.

Edit: Nope, Pitt has 3 losses so if they win this and next week they're the #1 seed no matter what the Pats do. Might be a lot to ask for the Texans to beat the Titans anyway but still hoping for an upset...

Last edited:
1637504041955.png

:rofl::rofl: ...so when there are byes apparently they aren't reflected in the standings cause they are a game in hand just like......#nevermind..... as a fanbase and a team we look at this an see this as example 357 as shade. The team don't give a rip...after all it has only been one year, and that bothers these cats the most...

Cam has a passer rating of 116.... with 8 yards passing in 4 attempts. :D "He'S BaCk!11!"

Cam has a passer rating of 116.... with 8 yards passing in 4 attempts. :D "He'S BaCk!11!"

I was actually surprised he threw it right to Anderson's hands from 5 yards away. How many times did we see him short hop guys 5-10 yards in front of him? Remember the one to Meyers (?) when he was wide open in the end zone and shorted it.

The Titans remaining schedule is worrisome.
I really doubt we're catching the Titans even if we beat them, they're 2 games ahead of us. We'd have to run the table (unlikely), and they'd have to lose another one against pretty weak competition (unlikely).

I really doubt we're catching the Titans even if we beat them, they're 2 games ahead of us. We'd have to run the table (unlikely), and they'd have to lose another one against pretty weak competition (unlikely).

yeah, seems unlikely. They could potentially lose to 49ers and pitt (in addition to us of course) which would allow us one more loss to pass them but I don’t see it happening.

We’d have to count on the idea that the Titans missing Derrick Henry is not sustainable. Possible but they definitely have an easy schedule after us and we have 3 tough games after this coming one.

Rex's teeth are whiter than his shirt

Kyler Murray likely out today. No excuse for the Seahawks to lose at home.

And Cooper being out for Dallas probably pencils in another Chiefs win so get ready for that bandwagon to accelerate.

If Bills somehow lose today, are we at the top of AFCE?

ESPN Countdown talking up Metcalf and other guys over the years chasing down defenders to stop a pick 6 and highlighted everyone including Beebe on Lett in the Super Bowl...but not one mention or video of Ben Watson on Champ Bailey.

Guess he's a Patriot so he doesn't count. SMH

Lamar Jackson out for today

Lamar out for the Bears game. Helps the Pats

ESPN Countdown talking up Metcalf and other guys over the years chasing down defenders to stop a pick 6 and highlighted everyone including Beebe on Lett in the Super Bowl...but not one mention or video of Ben Watson on Champ Bailey.

Guess he's a Patriot so he doesn't count. SMH
I’m just glad Rex had a chance to call Saleh and clear the air. Now, Rex sees that the new coach is VERY impressive and the NYJ are indeed on the right track. Starting former a SB champ at Qb this weekend with the second overall pick on the bench is yet another sign that YES, the train is ready to roll ! Congrats New Jersey !

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back