PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL week 11 discussion

The colts offense vs the bills without Edmunds is interesting

Lamar has some probably significant gastrointestinal issue going on because this is now a long reoccurring problem.

Lamar has some probably significant gastrointestinal issue going on because this is now a long reoccurring problem.
what? he ate some rotten raven?

LOL @ all the Cam hype. Did these guys watch the Pats last year? I mean I like the guy too as a person but let's be real.

LOL @ all the Cam hype. Did these guys watch the Pats last year? I mean I like the guy too as a person but let's be real.
Retweet

was a good teammate, bought in, took the hits during the transition, vet following Brady…. All those goodies. But to suggest he’s the Carolina saviour is five notches too high.

Reactions: sb1
Didn't Brady torch the squealers in the playoffs with a 102 degree fever?

Ugh I hate cheering for the Dolts....

Why is Dalvin Cook on the field today? A woman has her face beaten and he admits to doing it, yet the media and NFL ignores it?

The inconsistency of the NFL is infuriating. AB gets blackballed for making fun of a woman and her kids, but gets released and suspended over that.

Unbelievable.

Hmm. Do we pound on the ground vs BUF ? Indy seems to be having (very) early success…

Taylor is going to be a handful. The Colts game won't be a gimme...

really hoping Colts somehow pull if off

Why is Dalvin Cook on the field today? A woman has her face beaten and he admits to doing it, yet the media and NFL ignores it?

The inconsistency of the NFL is infuriating. AB gets blackballed for making fun of a woman and her kids, but gets released and suspended over that.

Unbelievable.
I tend to agree with the ‘WTF Cook’ part. I think AB did a bit more than you suggest…

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back