PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 10 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime Tebow scores, an angel gets it's wings...:bricks:

:rofl: :bricks:

Crazy as it sounds, the Chargers just might win that division again. If that score holds, they're one game back.

Lol, I realize that. I'm just clarifying where everything stands right now.

We control our own destiny for the #1 seed, but it would be nice if we could get some help. Sucks when you're stuck rooting for the Lions and Browns.
Sucks even worse when they hand over games they should win too.

I'd kill for Ahmed Bradshaw on our team.

And apparently the concept of ball possession is too cerebral for others.

Not intercepting a ball on 4th down is totally different than not picking off a ball on 3rd down.

The play was 3rd and 14 at the NYJ 46. let's say you knock it down...what happens on the punt? Who says Rex even decides to punt?? (he probably does but his kicker's run a fake on his own bergore). Who says you don't fumlbe the punt? who says you don't rough the punter? If's and buts i know but bottom line.....if it's not 4th down.....YOU HAVE TO GET THE BALL. YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE BALL IN ORDER TO WIN.

he didn't cost them the game. they did it in other areas.

Call it bad luck, better team won, worse team lost, whatever. The Pats seem to be on the losing end of "I hope the ______ beat the ______!" all year. God forbid we find ourselves on the happy end of an upset. Just $h!tty luck.

You guys know that the media already has the knee pads out for Mark "five yard slant" Sanchez right? All week, we're going to hear about how clutch he is under fire. ESPECIALLY if the Pats lose tonight.

Wow, amazing what the Cowboys can do when they get a head coach with a pulse.

Apparently thats why I dont feel very highly about Sean?

Dont worry the feeling is mutual... like i said , i have low expectations for tonight, but lets just see what happens.. But the steelers run the ball well and stop the run... And guess what we dont run the ball well.. Tom Brady will have to win this game tonight on his own... But then again i expect him to do it, but let just wait and see..

Dont worry the feeling is mutual... like i said , i have low expectations for tonight, but lets just see what happens.. But the steelers run the ball well and stop the run... And guess what we dont run the ball well.. Tom Brady will have to win this game tonight on his own... But then again i expect him to do it, but let just wait and see..

What?
The Steelers have 30 more attempts for 85 more yards than the Patriots this year.
Are you sure you want to say they run the ball well and we dont run the ball well?
How do you expect him to do it, when you keep saying the Patriots are going to lose?

Not intercepting a ball on 4th down is totally different than not picking off a ball on 3rd down.

The play was 3rd and 14 at the NYJ 46. let's say you knock it down...what happens on the punt? Who says Rex even decides to punt?? (he probably does but his kicker's run a fake on his own bergore). Who says you don't fumlbe the punt? who says you don't rough the punter? If's and buts i know but bottom line.....if it's not 4th down.....YOU HAVE TO GET THE BALL. YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE BALL IN ORDER TO WIN.

he didn't cost them the game. they did it in other areas.

Agreed. And knocking it straight down with a guy on you isn't as easy as it sounds either. Look at the Houston-Jacksonville game where they knocked it away but right to another receiver.

The INT was not a bad play. The Stuckey fumble was a bigger deal to me, struggling to pick up a few meaningless yards after a big conversion and you're already in FG range. Or the play-calling on that last drive. Or even throughout the second half when they didn't do much until the last drive. There are a lot of reasons why the Browns lost, and Haden's pick was not one of them.

Call it bad luck, better team won, worse team lost, whatever. The Pats seem to be on the losing end of "I hope the ______ beat the ______!" all year. God forbid we find ourselves on the happy end of an upset. Just $h!tty luck.
Thats to be expected because we are rooting for good teams to lose and bad teams to win. That wont happen often, and the fact that so many are coming down to the last minute just make it more frustrating.

I know, but they did make a lot of plays to get back in the game, and their run D was the reason the Lions threw, so they deserve some credit for that.
I mean, hey, arguing they should be on a 4 game losing streak sounds way to homerific.

I'd said elsewhere that quality play by the Jets was the key.

However their run D was irrelevant in that 4th down clock dominated situation. Running the ball on 4th even for a deliberate turn over of the ball woulda killed so much time that an even more super incredible confluence of events woulda been needed for a tie.

Methinks that Tom Coughlin is probably going to die of a massive heart attack one day. I've seen him blow up on the sidelines at least three times today.

Gotta admit I never figued the Donks to rise from the dead like this. Wassup wif da Chiefs?

Methinks that Tom Coughlin is probably going to die of a massive heart attack one day. I've seen him blow up on the sidelines at least three times today.

Years ago I thought that the Tuner would pop an aorta fer sure. Didn't happen

Standing by for the sports media to start hyping a "Who's better: Sanchez or Manning?" debate.

Last edited:
Some geeks have hacked my video signal and the hapless Cows are killin the Jints on my TV

Last edited:
Standing by for the sports media to start hyping a "Who's better: Sanchez or Manning?" topic.

Yeah as they have already said sancheeze is better than brady.

time to pick on manning......

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey