PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 10 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Un F'ing real. God, my stomach got queasy when Homles scored. How many frigging gifts are the Jets going to get this year?

If the Pats lose tonight, they're only a game ahead of the third place Phins in the AFC East.

Ugh. :bricks:

Why did that idiot catch the interception on the 2 to begin on with?

And possibly bat it in the hands of a receiver for a TD like in the Jaguars game?

It's not his fault they lost. Blame it on that fumble.

The Jets kicker missed 3 field goals and one was a 24 yard chip shot.

We were lucky they almost lost this one, hopefully Nick Folk is going back to his Dallas days. :D

As I see it the Jets made their luck. Overcame adversity and found a way to win, Damn it.

What gets me is even when the Jets do stupid things (like Sanchez heaving the ball into triple coverage and it hits the ground with no one picking it off) they get away with it.

We were lucky they almost lost this one, hopefully Nick Folk is going back to his Dallas days. :D

Thats something to worry about if I was a Jets fan. Folk has some Vanderjagt in him, it's like he's unstable

Honestly unbelievable. I cannot fathom the Jets luck. If we don't win this week then we are in serious damn trouble. The Jets should, be all rights, be 5-4 right now. I cannot believe this ****.

Figured to run up his stats for contract time
MORON
You've got to be kidding me. Defenders are programmed to make interceptions. He did the right thing. Who knows what could possibly happen on 4th and long for the Jets, such as roughing the punter or a fake or something like that.

The Browns were morons because once they had it on their own 3, they should have been happy with the tie. Anything else is too risky with a rookie QB. They should have run the ball 3 times, which would have ended the game.

Last edited:
The jets must have made a deal with the devil.

Well they did beat cleveland and moved the ball on them and controled the clock, did we do that??? no...the jets are a very lucky team as well, but they find a way to win...
And we dont find a way to win??

You've got to be kidding me. Defenders are programmed to make interceptions. He did the right thing. Who knows what could possibly happen on 4th and long for the Jets, such as roughing the punter or a fake or something like that.

The Browns were morons because once they had it on their own 3, they should have been happy with the tie. Anything else is too risky with a rookie QB. They should have run the ball 3 times, which would have ended the game.

Disagree. The interceptions was the wrong play. Punt almost certainly would have put them in better position. The number of hbad things that can happen with the ball on your own 2 vastly outweigh the number of tbad things that can happen when the other team punts.

We can't complain. Frankly we have had just as much luck as the Jets.

Honestly unbelievable. I cannot fathom the Jets luck. If we don't win this week then we are in serious damn trouble. The Jets should, be all rights, be 5-4 right now. I cannot believe this ****.

The Jets are a 4-5 team (@Den, @Det, @Cle) masquerading as a 7-2 team.

The "2001 Patriots" (rolls eyes) are losing to the Ponies 21-0 already.

As I see it the Jets made their luck. Overcame adversity and found a way to win, Damn it.

That Stuckey fumble is the only way they won.
They had the chance to put the game away numerous times and couldnt.
They let the Browns walk down the field to tie.
The Browns have a chip shot FG if Stuckey just steps oob.
Its one thing to make plays and earn wins, its another thing when you need a huge brain fart by the opponent (Stuckey, Peterson and the Denver pi) to allow it.

Sure we do, just not against the Browns and not as often as the Jets this year.

-Jamman

Before aj cricifies you, we for at least the next 7 hrs have the same record... but your right we did not do it against the browns..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents