PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 10 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got to be kidding me. Defenders are programmed to make interceptions. He did the right thing. Who knows what could possibly happen on 4th and long for the Jets, such as roughing the punter or a fake or something like that.

The Browns were morons because once they had it on their own 3, they should have been happy with the tie. Anything else is too risky with a rookie QB. They should have run the ball 3 times, which would have ended the game.

A stupid decision by the player racking up stats that likely cost them the tie

The Jets are a 4-5 team (@Den, @Det, @Cle) masquerading as a 7-2 team.

Not really, they need some credit for making the plays.
I think they deserved to beat the Lions, although the Peterson no brainer helped a lot. Denver was over if the db just fell down or ran away, and the Stuckey fumble was horrendous.

A stupid decision by the player racking up stats that likely cost them the tie
Yeah, I'm sure that was what he was thinking there. He wasn't doing that which comes most naturally to defenders. He was thinking "I'm going to pad my stats!" :rolleyes:

Not really, they need some credit for making the plays.
I think they deserved to beat the Lions, although the Peterson no brainer helped a lot. Denver was over if the db just fell down or ran away, and the Stuckey fumble was horrendous.

Deserved to beat the Lions? Had the kitties coach not thrown (inc) on 4th down and run it instead the Jets would not have had the 30+ seconds that won them the game

Not against cleveland, the jets did it... and if tie breakers come down to common opponets, well chalk this one up for the jets...

So far Jets own the...

-Head to Head tiebreaker (We can still tie, obviously)
-Division Tiebreaker (3-0 to 2-1)
-Conference tiebreaker (5-1 to 5-2)

We're tied with common opponents, so far.

By the way some of you are expecting the Pats will lose tonight, you might as well find something else to do for those 3 hours...:bricks:

Not against cleveland, the jets did it... and if tie breakers come down to common opponets, well chalk this one up for the jets...
And the Jetds didnt against Baltimore, or Green Bay, also common opponents.
Dude, you are worse than Jets fans coming here and saying the Patriots suck.
Why don'[t you find a team you can like?

Yeah, I'm sure that was what he was thinking there. He wasn't doing that which comes most naturally to defenders. He was thinking "I'm going to pad my stats!" :rolleyes:

I guess the concept of field position is too cerebral for some

Sean predicted us to go 0-4 in the next four games, he doesn't think too highly of this squad.

So far Jets own the...

They still have to play us at home so all 3 are incomplete, because they only have the tiebreaker for that reason.
You cant really play half of a home and home and call it a resolved tiebreaker.

Grow up .. If you cant make a opinion on here why bother... The jets played a better game then the Pats did last week.. But lets see what happens tonight, i have low expectations, but i hope im wrong...

So far Jets own the...

It's unwise to worry about tie breakers when they still have a game left against each other (not to mention when there are still 8 games left in the season). If the Jets win that game, then they own the tiebreaker pure and simple. If the Patriots win it, then every single stat you just referenced above becomes a tie.

Last edited:
Sure we do, just not against the Browns and not as often as the Jets this year.

-Jamman
And they lost to the Ravens, who we beat.

They still have to play us at home so all 3 are incomplete, because they only have the tiebreaker for that reason.
You cant really play half of a home and home and call it a resolved tiebreaker.

Lol, I realize that. I'm just clarifying where everything stands right now.

We control our own destiny for the #1 seed, but it would be nice if we could get some help. Sucks when you're stuck rooting for the Lions and Browns.

Deserved to beat the Lions? Had the kitties coach not thrown (inc) on 4th down and run it instead the Jets would not have had the 30+ seconds that won them the game
I know, but they did make a lot of plays to get back in the game, and their run D was the reason the Lions threw, so they deserve some credit for that.
I mean, hey, arguing they should be on a 4 game losing streak sounds way to homerific.

Sean predicted us to go 0-4 in the next four games, he doesn't think too highly of this squad.
Apparently thats why I dont feel very highly about Sean?

Everytime Tebow scores, an angel gets it's wings...:bricks:

Grow up .. If you cant make a opinion on here why bother... The jets played a better game then the Pats did last week.. But lets see what happens tonight, i have low expectations, but i hope im wrong...
So. What is your point? If you can find an opponent they played better against we suck?
Funny that you whine about bein able to have an opinion and tell me to grow up because I give mine. Seems you need to look in the mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call