PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL touchdown celebrations...

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Whether simple... like Dion's...

...or involved... like Kelce's...

...for the first time in a long time, they are fun! :)

I find these rehearsed pantomime routines with multiple players nauseating. Just my opinion.

I agree. Each to their own, but I am not a fan. I can't remember who it was, but someone got a sack in a game that was on redzone on Sunday and even had a dumb choreographed routine with his teammates to celebrate the sack.

I find these rehearsed pantomime routines with multiple players nauseating. Just my opinion.

The simplicity of Dion's was great. When he flipped the ball at the camera, there was an audible "doink". My son and I cracked up. :)

I love that the celebrations are back but you can tell most of these players weren't even watching football when celebrations were a common thing. They have no clue what they're doing! Most have been really really lame with few exceptions.

The best celebrations were always a spur of moment expression of pure joy that can never be rehearsed. These modern celebrations are all trying waaaay too hard.

I think it's done a good job of adding a bit of fun back to the league. Do I like them all, definitely not, but I like that they have the opportunity to be creative.

While the team orchestrated ones can be entertaining it's also scary at the same time because you realize that they must be practicing these things during the week. Could you imagine BB walking in on a bunch of Pats practicing a TD dance?

I love em, they're supremely over the top but it's like...what do you expect? They've been bottling these up for how long now? Lots of pent up celebration frustration.

It's like going a year without sex and then wondering why the chick got plastered to the wall.

feKFwor.gif

Need more Icky shuffle and fun bunch or white shoes johnson throwbacks. Less of the 8 player coregraphed ones...

I love the celebrations. Juju in particular has had hilarious ideas. It's a game; why shouldn't they have fun? I'm amazed at how many people don't like the concept -- I get that not each one may be your personal taste, but to reject all celebrations entirely seems a bit crotchety.

I'm glad Pats players haven't elevated their celebrations to the farcical levels of other teams. The image that comes to mind when I watch these group circle jerks is of morning player rehearsals during commercial breaks of Sponge Bob.
I guess the league has abandoned TD celebration oversight. It will get out of hand.

Speaking of which, lack of discipline was on full display this past weekend, especially with Jacksonville who operate as if taunting is a post-play requirement.

This one always makes me laugh. Short but effective.

My favorite so far was the Steelers re-enacting the Jalen Ramsey/AJ Green fight.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back