PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL to propose to improve a team's draft position if it hires a person of color as HC or GM

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

DO you like this idea

• Yes

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • No

Votes: 146 89.6%
  • Maybe, not sure

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are electoral votes based on? Then divide the number of people in each state by the number of electoral votes to see how many people account for each electoral vote in a state

You describe exactly why the US has the electoral college.

Offering "Free"to attract more residents does not overload the electoral votes in my favor.

The NYFL decided to scrap the stupid idea.

This is why your posts are a joke. if you googled each faulking point I posted, you would see hundreds of supporting articles. But you choose to shoot from the hip....faulking ridiculous.
Wrong. You made stuff up.

I thought it was a great idea......progress for the species always is

As an added bonus, any PC stuff that triggers the Neanderthals is a good constant in identifying the angry

giphy.gif

As an added bonus, any PC stuff that triggers the Neanderthals is a good constant in identifying the angry
Is this the scorecard for Neanderthals vs the PC crowd?

The 8 are pretty vocal!
90C28BAB-CEFD-4594-87BD-C34C16557724.jpeg

The NYFL decided to scrap the stupid idea.
Most qualified people don’t want a handout. It’s not like any NFL coaches are poor. As a matter of fact, most position coaches are highly paid.

This debate is as old as society.

Is it okay to compromise your principles to win one battle, as long as it helps you win the the war? The greater good debate.

Using smaller cases of reverse racism to attempt to help the larger problem of racism.

Running a corrupt political campaign to get elected and fight systemic corruption.

Striking an agreement with a criminal in order to go after a bigger one.

If it wasn’t for this site I’d have thought people like you were just a meme. But they really do exist.

Do you survive purely on soylent, have a nonbinary spouse, hyphenated last name, and drive a Prius?

If it wasn’t for this site I’d have thought people like you were just a meme. But they really do exist.

Do you survive purely on soylent, have a nonbinary spouse, hyphenated last name, and drive a Prius?

you're way off.....but nice try

I've heard that description before.....mostly by fat drooling slobs who can't get out of their own way and don't want to try

There will always be imbalances in our society. Has any society ever existed without imbalances? Disparities existing is not evidence of some type of unjust discriminatory behavior.

Hey man, I get it, change is hard. I think it sometimes makes people uncomfortable to be "forced" into something that they are unsure about, but try to look at the situation from other people's perspective as much as possible and actually imagine how it would feel to be a minority in many different circumstances. It's not all bad, but it is uncomfortable and awkward for minorities in this country/world way too often. Just a thought. I'm not advocating for perfect balance, just that people work toward a more just world, simple really, many people have that basic concept in their religious textx or treat their loved ones this way. It just takes a bit more effort to extend that principle to the whole society. You make some good points in this thread, thanks for engaging with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down