PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL starting QB change: Kaepernick is in. Gabbert is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you saw Gabbert in his last game, you understand why this move was made.

Also, Gabbert's season numbers:

5 TDs
6 Ints
69.6 QB rating

QB ratings, in order:

With the team being 1-4, a change was due.
Doesn't that bring gabbert to something like 8-30 in his career?

Good for Kap, happy for him, maybe he'll surprise some people. Hard to think this was a guy playing in a SB at one point in time, how the mighty do fall, but maybe he can put things together again.
If he can't make it in chips offense it's over for him.
The announcers last Thursday night were saying that teammates are openings questioning kaepernicks effort, motivation and interest in football.

Some of you remember ChristianCat. He should be thankful he's moved on as Kaepernick's stock on and off the field is lower now than a couple of years ago.
"He" was a "she," and she was banned from this site as far as I know.

If he gets hurt the 49ers would be on the hook for his whole @14 million salary next year. He lost a bunch of weight while converting to Islam. He will not be able to stay healthy. Not enough bad things can happen to him as far as I'm concerned.

I will root for the Niners against the Bills. They will need all the help they can get. West coast team traveling east, Bills on a roll. Kap might not last the day...

Like Justice Ginsburg (Whoa! Talk about "Liberal Air Cover"!!!), I thought that Kaepernick's demonstrations were "dumb," but, beyond that, they never really bothered me because they only called attention to the fact that he was making more news for what he did on the sidelines than for what he was (not) doing on the field. In other words, he wasn't the ideal guy to lead a "movement" and I paid him little mind.

But, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." I want Kaepernick to have the greatest game of his career against the Bills on Sunday and give the Pats a chance to put a little daylight between themselves and the rest of the Division.

Well, there goes whatever respect I had for Coach Kelley. I hope Kaepernick turns into an interception machine and the 49rs lose every single game the rest of the year.

Im assuming you mean after they play the Bills

Some of you remember ChristianCat. He should be thankful he's moved on as Kaepernick's stock on and off the field is lower now than a couple of years ago.

Happy we don't have to hear any of that Tebow and Kap crap from that user anymore.

Well, there goes whatever respect I had for Coach Kelley. I hope Kaepernick turns into an interception machine and the 49rs lose every single game the rest of the year.

Wait, what? You're losing respect for a football coach for starting someone over Blaine Gabbert?

I'd start the bastard offspring of Hitler and Jeffrey Dahmer over Blaine Gabbert.

Crooked Hillary is making him play the black kid cause of reparations and affirmative action. WAKE UP SHEEPLE
I was just thinking, did Bernie ever get a nickname? I feel like he was worthy. I'm going to be pissed if Gary doesn't get one by the end of this election. If he doesn't, his entire campaign was a failure. Hell even Rubio got a nickname.

You're replacing a terrible Quarterback with a very bad Quarterback. Either way, I doubt either are on the 49ers roster next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes