PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL starting QB change: Kaepernick is in. Gabbert is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're replacing a terrible Quarterback with a very bad Quarterback. Either way, I doubt either are on the 49ers roster next season.

I don't think Kap is a very bad Quarterback - He was once pretty successful. I may be in the miniority, but I think losing their HC a few years back and a couple of things made him lose his passion for the game and benching him caused him to regress further. Its his fault 100% and I am not defending somebody who loses his heart for the game, but if that guy wasn't kicked out of his coaching job and SF didn't give up on Kap for a worse QB , things may be different.

Are you offended? Do you feel that everyone in here should check their privilege?

I've talked to Ian and you will soon be banned for h8 speech.

If Kap can get this team to 9-7 do you still trade him or give him another year?

If Kap can get this team to 9-7 do you still trade him or give him another year?

Yes, and on that day, sparkly unicorns will **** rainbow colored ice cream, while flying monkeys recite Shakespeare to dozens of blue whales that are joyously dancing in the world's deserts.

J6dqA.gif

I can't remember such profane imagery emanating from your terminal, Deus...I must say, nice work.

Some of you remember ChristianCat. He should be thankful he's moved on as Kaepernick's stock on and off the field is lower now than a couple of years ago.
ChristianCat is just ChristianCat. Not there's anything wrong with that. :rolleyes:

I don't think Kap is a very bad Quarterback - He was once pretty successful. I may be in the miniority, but I think losing their HC a few years back and a couple of things made him lose his passion for the game and benching him caused him to regress further. Its his fault 100% and I am not defending somebody who loses his heart for the game, but if that guy wasn't kicked out of his coaching job and SF didn't give up on Kap for a worse QB , things may be different.
The guy has a career completion percentage of 59.9% whilst enjoying one of the best running games in the NFL, behind one of the best OLs in the NFL, with a stacked offense and one of the better defenses the NFL has seen. To be blunt, he's a crab.

The guy has a career completion percentage of 59.9% whilst enjoying one of the best running games in the NFL, behind one of the best OLs in the NFL, with a stacked offense and one of the better defenses the NFL has seen. To be blunt, he's a crab.

Do you thinkGabbert wouldof made the playoffs with those teams too? Maybe I am remembering Colin wrong?

Do you thinkGabbert wouldof made the playoffs with those teams too? Maybe I am remembering Colin wrong?
i think you are remembering him going to the superbowl

however best year,has him throwing 21 TD (starting 16 games) /3200 years

That's a difficult question to answer because of how poor a Quarterback Gabbert is. Kaepernick's value was in his ability to scramble. He made highlight reel plays with his legs.

San Fran might be a great trading partner for Garoppollo with the whole Chip Kelly relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
Back