PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Playoffs: Saturday Wild Card Game Day Chat

What happened to delay of game for spiking the ball?

Last week they called it in the pats/jets game but Patrick can just chuck it?

Man, MIA is literally M.I.A. They suck balls. Softer than puppy poo.

Every time Mahomes has a huge rush and they show the replay, 100% chance you can see at least 1 guy being held where he ran through
There's zero doubt in my mind that they run those plays KNOWING they'll get away with holds 9/10 times.

Damn, I miss the early oughts Pats insane defense and winter game domination by Da GOAT. We owned all these teams in cold AFC playoff games. Those were the days...

There is OL holding on literally every offensive play in the NFL so I don't get too worked about it unless it's ridiculous.

What happened to delay of game for spiking the ball?

Last week they called it in the pats/jets game but Patrick can just chuck it?
Yes

So stupid giving Mahomes the ball at midfield in a 6 point game in artic conditions, just punt

McDaniel looks cold.

Dolphins got away with one there but Jesus Hardman continue with the play instead of calling for the flag as the ball is in the air.

Tua is leftie Mac Jones

He already **** his pants this game is over

I think id trust bailey zappe to erase a 9 pt lead more that tua right now. Holy ****

folks have another thing coming if they think the NFL is going to let Mahomes miss the super bowl
off to a nice start with the NFL giving him an extra 2 days of rest after postponing the BUF game

I think id trust bailey zappe to erase a 9 pt lead more that tua right now. Holy ****
There’s more than one person this forum that thinks Tua is a top 5 QB and MVP candidate

folks have another thing coming if they think the NFL is going to let Mahomes miss the super bowl
Won’t put it past the GoToHell league ever since 2005-2006 playoffs; but in the real world they shouldn’t make it past Buffy next week.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back