PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 11: Other Games Thread

Browns be like “Nobody comes into our house and gives us a W..NOBODY!”

Is Rudolph going to miss time after being bonked? That duck guy is somehow a lot worse than Rudolph.

I think we’re goong to find out years from now that certain players have been suffering from massive CTE. OJ and Antonio brown come to mind. Not saying this to be joking. Much more sad than anything. I’m sure some football players are just idiots, and others just jerks, but decades from now I’m guessing we’re going to find out that CTE was involved in a lot of nfl and post nfl actions and things said of a number of players.

Hard agree. Maybe massive human beings aren't meant to slam their heads against each other at high speed for years!
Then why are you here?

Garrett stayed on top of Rudolph too long..

No he did not. He may have had him in a bear hug too long before he tackled him to the ground but if your suggesting Garrett was on top of Rudolph too long once they hit the ground that’s just not true.

With 8 secs left, Garrett could have wrapped him up and called it a night but instead he Slammed Randolph down (should have gotten a flag for late hit anyway) and Randolph retaliated off that.
This Begins and Ends with Garrett.

Apparently Mason Rudolph wants to stay in the NFL after all.

Seriously, did anyone other than the media entertain for even a moment the thought he would pursue legal action???

attachment.php

Almost forgot amid the Garrett-Rudolf brouhaha...If Bill was home watching that game, then Linda should've turned to him and said: You drafted Soreknee Michelle instead of Nick Chubb - WHAT THE FECK WERE YOU FECKIN THINKING, YOU FECKIN DUMBASS?!?

Almost forgot amid the Garrett-Rudolf brouhaha...If Bill was home watching that game, then Linda should've turned to him and said: You drafted Soreknee Michelle instead of Nick Chubb - WHAT THE FECK WERE YOU FECKIN THINKING, YOU FECKIN DUMBASS?!?

Heh heh you said she said chubb heh heh

No political talk.

Follow my lead.

Did we time travel forward a week? :confused:

Games are correct. Wrong week.

Would love to see Baltimore lose !

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes