PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 11: Other Games Thread

Adam Thielen out again.

You would expect Diggs to have a big game but thats not been the case lately. Hard t imagine that Cooks will be able to run all over Denvers defense and not get gassed by the atmosphere.

It's currently 42 degrees in Baltimore and Watson is dressed like its 12 degrees.

I was watcing CBS pregame but changed the channel when they said up next we will revisit the Pats/Eagles SB.

Getting chores done. Will tune in for end of Ratbirds Texans game. Get my warm up in for the GDT. Trying to be more positive today...

Last edited:
I saw a screenshot of resale tickets for Jets-Redskins, with an upper deck ticket listed for $9.

:D

Let’s go Houston

FYI there’s already another thread for this and it has the correct week in the thread title.

Triumph one day you will get there.

I’d love to see the Ravens taken down a notch so badly

Some important games...

Hou Bal
Phi Ne
Kc Lac

My top 3

Hope the texans bring out their best game today but they could lay an egg as well. Need them to win today.

Adam Thielen out again.

You would expect Diggs to have a big game but thats not been the case lately. Hard t imagine that Cooks will be able to run all over Denvers defense and not get gassed by the atmosphere.

The game is in Minnesota.

Hope the texans bring out their best game today but they could lay an egg as well. Need them to win today.

Rooting for Houston today, but not sure that defense will be able to contain Lamar. They will need to be +2 in TO's, I think, to pull this one out.

My uncle use to live on the same street in Norton as the Hasslebacks and I remember his sons playing football in the front yard.

FF many years later and Tim is the only 1 of 5 talking heads to pick Philly and somehow I consider him a traitor.

Hou-Balt will be interesting

Tough picking a winner here Texans/Ravens. Like be careful what you wish for.

That was so stupid by Watson.

Watson with the same amount of questionable ball security as always. It will be a long day for the Texans if this is how it goes.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back