PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency 2022 edition

I would honestly take a similar deal for Harry that the raiders just got for Bryan Edwards.

I would honestly take a similar deal for Harry that the raiders just got for Bryan Edwards.

The WR? What trade?

Edit: Looks like he was traded to Atlanta, which still needs WR help even after drafting Drake London...

Edit again: Edwards & a 7th (ours?) for Atlanta's 5th... Could be a good deal for the Fail-cons if Mariota can get him the dam ball...

Last edited:
Bucs winning the NFC south isn’t a sure thing anymore. The saints have added Matthieu, penning, olave, Winston, Thomas, and now Landry.

Last edited:
And still no word on flowers. Not even visiting teams. He must still be injured and not able to pass a physical!

And still no word on flowers. Not even visiting teams. He must still be injured and not able to pass a physical!
It's interesting for sure. Maybe some date has to pass for the money to make sense...but I have no idea.

Melvin Ingram joins Miami pass-rushers Emmanuel Ogbah, Jaelan Phillips and Andrew Van Ginkel.

That group is not better than Judon, Uche, Wise and Perkins. I think.

Hopefully, Bill trades Tavai to anyone (incl. the Jete). Dude sucks.

Can we please get OBJ

At this point, Thornton is already looking up at 4 WR's who have the inside track with NFL experience. Meaning if you add OBJ, someone else has to go, or you've basically guaranteed that Thornton is a redshirt this year. Right now everyone (assuming they work out) slots fairly nicely into set roles. I think there's better ways to use money than adding another WR right now, especially with Henry eating a number of targets as well.

Apparently Bradberry's deal is 1 year at $10M. That's cheap asF.

The Giants, lol.

Melvin Ingram joins Miami pass-rushers Emmanuel Ogbah, Jaelan Phillips and Andrew Van Ginkel.

That group is not better than Judon, Uche, Wise and Perkins. I think.
I would love to see more from Uche...Perkings is a unknown he shouldn't be in any conversation until we see something. If I'm a betting man I'm taking that Miami's pass rush right now and it's not even close.

What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Back