PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency 2022 edition

I would honestly take a similar deal for Harry that the raiders just got for Bryan Edwards.

I would honestly take a similar deal for Harry that the raiders just got for Bryan Edwards.

The WR? What trade?

Edit: Looks like he was traded to Atlanta, which still needs WR help even after drafting Drake London...

Edit again: Edwards & a 7th (ours?) for Atlanta's 5th... Could be a good deal for the Fail-cons if Mariota can get him the dam ball...

Last edited:
Bucs winning the NFC south isn’t a sure thing anymore. The saints have added Matthieu, penning, olave, Winston, Thomas, and now Landry.

Last edited:
And still no word on flowers. Not even visiting teams. He must still be injured and not able to pass a physical!

And still no word on flowers. Not even visiting teams. He must still be injured and not able to pass a physical!
It's interesting for sure. Maybe some date has to pass for the money to make sense...but I have no idea.

Melvin Ingram joins Miami pass-rushers Emmanuel Ogbah, Jaelan Phillips and Andrew Van Ginkel.

That group is not better than Judon, Uche, Wise and Perkins. I think.

Hopefully, Bill trades Tavai to anyone (incl. the Jete). Dude sucks.

Can we please get OBJ

At this point, Thornton is already looking up at 4 WR's who have the inside track with NFL experience. Meaning if you add OBJ, someone else has to go, or you've basically guaranteed that Thornton is a redshirt this year. Right now everyone (assuming they work out) slots fairly nicely into set roles. I think there's better ways to use money than adding another WR right now, especially with Henry eating a number of targets as well.

Apparently Bradberry's deal is 1 year at $10M. That's cheap asF.

The Giants, lol.

Melvin Ingram joins Miami pass-rushers Emmanuel Ogbah, Jaelan Phillips and Andrew Van Ginkel.

That group is not better than Judon, Uche, Wise and Perkins. I think.
I would love to see more from Uche...Perkings is a unknown he shouldn't be in any conversation until we see something. If I'm a betting man I'm taking that Miami's pass rush right now and it's not even close.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back