PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency 2022 edition

Why is Trey Flowers not signed to the Patriots already? What is taking so long? We all know it will happen.
He’s made $60M and has put his body through a lot recently. I can’t blame him if he’s considering calling it a career instead of continuing to play at maybe an 80% pay cut.

Why is Trey Flowers not signed to the Patriots already? What is taking so long? We all know it will happen.
Agreed. He is the only vet I want them to sign at DE. I hope it happens.

About Armstead

1fe88bbdb9983c73baab2dfb069b5358.png

He’s made $60M and has put his body through a lot recently. I can’t blame him if he’s considering calling it a career instead of continuing to play at maybe an 80% pay cut.
We could

We should of drafted him when we had the chance to.
We could of had him AJ Brown Mecalf or others.
I don’t know why Harry isn’t developing like he was suppose to.

Some bum named Belichlck as well if I am not mistaken (yes I know…he may not be a complete slouch).
Yea. He had Brady while he used the "method" you're referring to for the last 20 years. Don't deny the obvious context.

I can't remember an offseason with so many blockbuster transactions like this one. Do you?

Overall I don't remember an offseason like this at all. For the Patriots...this method has worked for a long time however.

Some bum named Belichlck as well if I am not mistaken (yes I know…he may not be a complete slouch).

Yea. He had Brady while he used the "method" you're referring to for the last 20 years. Don't deny the obvious context.

And the circle of strife continues...

Would bb have any interest in signing cb Callahan from Denver?

That we have "only" players so far is NOT necessarily an indicator of more moves, other than signing the usual dozen UDFA's.
Per overthecap, only 5 teams have signed more than 69 players so far.

Last edited:
Seahawks sign Justin Coleman.
View attachment 42086

I can see Pete Carroll calling Belichick now, "Well, you beat us in the Trent Brown sweepstakes, but all those dreams you had of a Justin Coleman/Patriots reunion just went up in smoke. Boooya!"

No fifth year option for him being a second round pick. I still don't see the 49ers trading him. I think they will franchise him next year if they cannot get a deal done and try to get him to take a long term deal. It is different than Adams, who was offered an above market contract with the Packers but wanted to play in Vegas, or Hill who is going onto his third contract and wanted to break the bank for WRs.

Samuel is a great receiver, but he isn't in either of their territory. If he has a repeat of his 2021 season in 2022, then he is in their stratosphere. But one awesome year isn't enough yet.

BAHAHAHA oh man I’ve heard whispers this might happen. If it does the Rams got fu.cked.

I would be interested in trading for Shenault here. Has reclamation written all over him - had a okay rookie year and then had to suffer under Urban last year in a bad situation. He's not fast but has size and running and rushing ability. Could give you some flexibility. Could easily do a Harry for Shenault trade similar to Winovich/Wilson.

The other guy who interests me is Parris Campbell. He's just suffered with injuries but if he could get healthy. Could probably get him for a late round pick.

Deebo will probably looking for a contract probably around 25M a year. There is absolutely 0% chance Bill will pay him that.

Deebo will probably looking for a contract probably around 25M a year. There is absolutely 0% chance Bill will pay him that.
Agreed, I’m surprised they didn’t go back after Patterson, former player who’s shown he can do multiple things on offense and he’s been here before. A cheaper, older and not as good version of Deebo.

Agreed, I’m surprised they didn’t go back after Patterson, former player who’s shown he can do multiple things on offense and he’s been here before. A cheaper, older and not as good version of Deebo.
I'm pretty sure Montgomery is the Pats cheaper, older and not as good version of Deebo

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back