PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency 2022 edition

Every off-season for the past 20 years has been the same except for last year. The games aren't played in March.
I can't remember an offseason with so many blockbuster transactions like this one. Do you?

I can't remember an offseason with so many blockbuster transactions like this one. Do you?
Overall I don't remember an offseason like this at all. For the Patriots...this method has worked for a long time however.

Maybe the Dolphins are knocking on Bobby Wagner’s door

1*CHpGqF5_AjZCgQokepOIHQ.jpeg

In 2024 they already have 183m committed and only 15 players signed
In 2025 they already have 90m committed and only 2 players signed (Stafford & Ramsey)
I knew they had been hitting the credit card, I had no idea the6 had been hitting it THAT hard. Are they even going to be able to field 53 players?

I knew they had been hitting the credit card, I had no idea the6 had been hitting it THAT hard. Are they even going to be able to field 53 players?
They will just do more re-structures and borrow from future years again.

Overall I don't remember an offseason like this at all. For the Patriots...this method has worked for a long time however.
The Patriots had Tom Brady for 20 years.

The Patriots had Tom Brady for 20 years.
Some bum named Belichlck as well if I am not mistaken (yes I know…he may not be a complete slouch).

Why is Trey Flowers not signed to the Patriots already? What is taking so long? We all know it will happen.

What happened to Bates? And where's all this money coming from to pay Butler?
How can we possibly afford a decent WR?
People keep saying Pats will pick Williams in the draft, I don't think so, I don't want to touch a fresh ACL guy. We need every ounce of a 1st rounders reps through OTA's to TC to actually provide production right away. I really don't think BB will go WR in the first 2 rounds. I think it's CB and OT. It's a deep WR class, we can find a guy in the mid rounds.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back