PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency 2022 edition

Basically the same team that lost to the Rams a few months ago...in other words, like last year, they'll beat up on crappy teams and either lose to or barely beat good teams.
Now I see why Brady came back with the power shift in the AFC I see the Bucs in the NFC Championship Game at the very least. I would take Brady in a Big over any NFC QB: injuries and AB Screwed the Bucs last year.

I'm pretty sure Montgomery is the Pats cheaper, older and not as good version of Deebo
Wow he doesn't even look half-good on paper. He haven't cracked 100yds receiving in years. Color me unimpressed.

Now I see why Brady came back with the power shift in the AFC I see the Bucs in the NFC Championship Game at the very least. I would take Brady in a Big over any NFC QB: injuries and AB Screwed the Bucs last year.

What screwed Brady is what always screws him - a team with a tough defensive line like the Giants, Broncos, Rams, and Saints. The Giants set out the formula in 2007 and it amazes me that more teams haven't copied what they did.

the NFC is the mickey mouse conference. It's the Rams and Bucs followed by Cowboys and Packers. And that's it.

If you are Brady you have to think the NFC has 3 teams you need to worry about (Rams, Packers, 49’ers). One has a weird QB situation, one objectively got weaker by losing Adams, and one lost Von Miller and is likely losing OBJ. Meanwhile you just got a reinforced line and probably are bringing back a solid weapon crew.

What screwed Brady is what always screws him - a team with a tough defensive line like the Giants, Broncos, Rams, and Saints. The Giants set out the formula in 2007 and it amazes me that more teams haven't copied what they did.

the NFC is the mickey mouse conference. It's the Rams and Bucs followed by Cowboys and Packers. And that's it.
Literally every QB to play the game plays worse with constant pressure up the middle.

It takes having multiple all pro dline to make that happen.

The Giants had a HOF, the Rams had 2 HOFs, and the Broncos had a HOF.

Yeah every team in the NFL every year tries to get a HOF caliber player. It's not a blue book that can just be copied

If you are Brady you have to think the NFC has 3 teams you need to worry about (Rams, Packers, 49’ers). One has a weird QB situation, one objectively got weaker by losing Adams, and one lost Von Miller and is likely losing OBJ. Meanwhile you just got a reinforced line and probably are bringing back a solid weapon crew.
I still would rank the Rams as the best team in the NFC...signed Allen Robinson on offense and supposedly the favorite to sign Bobby Wagner.....out of the top 10 teams in football, I would only rank the Rams and Tampa in the top 10 in the NFC....possibly San Fran is in the top 15 but the qb situation worries me.....it's a top heavy AFC...just insane how that has happened.

Literally every QB to play the game plays worse with constant pressure up the middle.

It takes having multiple all pro dline to make that happen.

The Giants had a HOF, the Rams had 2 HOFs, and the Broncos had a HOF.

Yeah every team in the NFL every year tries to get a HOF caliber player. It's not a blue book that can just be copied

Only those QBs who have no mobility...

I still would rank the Rams as the best team in the NFC...signed Allen Robinson on offense and supposedly the favorite to sign Bobby Wagner.....out of the top 10 teams in football, I would only rank the Rams and Tampa in the top 10 in the NFC....possibly San Fran is in the top 15 but the qb situation worries me.....it's a top heavy AFC...just insane how that has happened.
They also lost Von Miller who put their defense over the top.

The NFC will probably come down to the Rams, Bucs and Packers

I'm also hearing to keep an ear out for Darius slayton. Hey, here's a trade idea...

Pats get:
James Bradbury and Darius Slayton

Giants get:

Joejuan Williams, N'Keal Harry, a 4th, 2023 5th .

Yeah Mahomes looked amazing against the Bucs in the superbowl when they had him under pressure the whole game
Yeah he was running for his football life. lol

They also lost Von Miller who put their defense over the top.

The NFC will probably come down to the Rams, Bucs and Packers
I wouldn't rule out San Fran with all their talent...interesting if they swap Baker for Jimmy G what that would do, but talent wise they are as good as anyone in the NFC, their qb is the big issue though.....it's amazing how big of a gap there is between the top 2 or 3 teams in the NFC and everyone else.....no more parody I guess

I wouldn't rule out San Fran with all their talent...interesting if they swap Baker for Jimmy G what that would do, but talent wise they are as good as anyone in the NFC, their qb is the big issue though.....it's amazing how big of a gap there is between the top 2 or 3 teams in the NFC and everyone else.....no more parody I guess
Baker is not very good that's a fact he ruins Offensive Players.

I think Lance will be a bust, but the 49ers view him as their next franchise QB, so I don't see why they'd bring in Baker.

I think Lance will be a bust, but the 49ers view him as their next franchise QB, so I don't see why they'd bring in Baker.
I could be crazy but I see Baker Mayfield running that Arizona offense at about 75 percent capacity of Murray.
So if Murray wants Watson money, it wouldn’t be a terrible backup plan.

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
Another spot for Baker could be the dolphins to compete with Tua, Philly to compete with Hurts, Atlanta to compete with Mariotta,
I could see him going to New Orleans to compete with Winston.
Holy crap what about TB to learn behind Brady.
What better place for Mayfield than TB.
If I was him that’s where I would gamble with my career.

Embarrassed Shame GIF

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back