PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency 2022 edition

I know I know...I'm a Patriots fan...my bad. Hows the Bucs?
In much better shape than the Patriots. It doesn't take any sort of fandom to know that, and I'm a Patriots fans who's been posting here for almost as long as you have, so quit being a clown.

Also, your post was ridiculous. First, the team hasn't taken the same approach to every off season for 20 years. Second, Brady allowed the team to be successful with the previous method of long-term team building, but there is currently little-to-no evidence that such an approach will work with BB having a different QB under center.

There good barring injuries they’ll be back playing on late January again

Basically the same team that lost to the Rams a few months ago...in other words, like last year, they'll beat up on crappy teams and either lose to or barely beat good teams.

IN CASES ANYONE MISSED IT THERE'S A 12 PAGE TYREEK HILL THREAD IN MAIN FORUM. ALL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT HIM AND KC/MIAMI SHOULD GO THERE.

Basically the same team that lost to the Rams a few months ago...in other words, like last year, they'll beat up on crappy teams and either lose to or barely beat good teams.
You present low hanging fruit every time you open your mouth. Tampa Bay was 6-3 against teams above .500 and 4-1 against playoff teams.

You present low hanging fruit every time you open your mouth. Tampa Bay was 6-3 against teams above .500 and 4-1 against playoff teams.

You obviously can't read. This is why I said "lose to OR barely beat" good teams. The Bucs beat the Cowboys, Pats, Colts, and Bills by one score or less. In fact, they didn't have a blowout win all last year against a quality opponent.

Obviously, the number of good players are dwindling, but there are still good players still available. And it looks like there still could be good players available for trade. With all these marquee guys getting moved, it is a matter of time when the next tier of players get moved.

How do the Rams have the money? Wow

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back