PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFC Championship game, Green Bay Packers at Seattle Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW that was one of the best NFCCG's ever

What a BANANAS ending to that game.

Wilson really showed a lot of grit after playing the worst game of his career, to come back in the fourth and play lights out like that.

Green Bay is going to be absolutely HAUNTED by this game. holy **** losing after getting 5 turn overs? incredibly poor play by the packers offense.

The biggest play was the 2 point conversion Wilson was forced way back and basically threw a lob ball that hung up forever and somehow GB never got to it.

another Ha ha by Dixon. Like the interception right though hi paws.

What a BANANAS ending to that game.

Wilson really showed a lot of grit after playing the worst game of his career, to come back in the fourth and play lights out like that.

Green Bay is going to be absolutely HAUNTED by this game. holy **** losing after getting 5 turn overs? incredibly poor play by the packers offense.

If the Pats ever lost a game like that, let alone a playoff game, I would hit myself in the head multiple times.
The Colts game in 09 comes close, but THIS!?!? wow unreal

fark_3G_n5QdPYXwqwqPSTUeFOdF4yY8.jpg

The real question is what happened to Alice In Chains...

A lot of gift giving in that game. Neither team covered themselves in glory, be it multiple errors, or playing scared.

That's what you get playing not to lose.

Green Bay should have put this game away in the first half but settled for field goals.

We can beat that team

The real question is what happened to Alice In Chains...
They be came irrelevant once Lane Staley decided H was more important than great music.

Great game. Unbelievable. Hopefully, that's the end of Seattle's winning. :p

Between the fake FG and the onside kick, that may be the only postseason performance by a kicker to rival Vinateri.

I will admit that Seattle's D didn't look as scary as I thought. Definitely not the 85 Bears

Between the fake FG and the onside kick, that may be the only postseason performance by a kicker to rival Vinateri.
The punter was the one who threw the pass

Largest halftime lead lost, first team to lose after leading by 9 after 3 quarters in conference championship game

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes