PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 6 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pagano will be done by the morning.

I feel bad for Luck. He seems like a standout guy, never throws his teamates down the bus.

The Cols franchise though. They could rot in hell

Awesome. Not enough bad things can happen to the colts. All local hospitals on red alert for potential OD victim.

I bet Bill O'Brien goes 9-7 the next three years and still wins the AFC South every year

Watching the Colts lose games is a wonderful experience. I hope to see many more similar outcomes for the foreseeable future.

Wow had a strong bet on the Colts, cashed out with only a 3 dollar profit when it was 13-10 and the Houston was starting to move the ball.

Then the Colts scores and scored and I was lamenting the loss of the profit I was going to make, but I was following one of the Zurich axioms (excellent book by the way, short read, I strongly recommend) that says "always get out of an investment too soon". That applies to good and bad investments.

Well sometimes you regret going out too soon and turns out the share was hot but tonite it proves the axioms are dead right, if I only had the discipline to follow them strict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back