PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 6 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kinda funny that technically, it would probably be better for us if the Colts had won, but it sure seemed like everyone here wanted the Texans to take it. Because **** the Colts.

Wow had a strong bet on the Colts, cashed out with only a 3 dollar profit when it was 13-10 and the Houston was starting to move the ball.

Then the Colts scores and scored and I was lamenting the loss of the profit I was going to make, but I was following one of the Zurich axioms (excellent book by the way, short read, I strongly recommend) that says "always get out of an investment too soon". That applies to good and bad investments.

Well sometimes you regret going out too soon and turns out the share was hot but tonite it proves the axioms are dead right, if I only had the discipline to follow them strict.

Cromartie should read this book.

The Colts really suck when other teams are using regulation footballs. Deflategate killed that team.

Since their unprecedented high school girl b1tchfest in January 2015, the Colts and Ravens are a combined 18-26. Maybe Belichick is sending anonymous gameplans to opposing coaches prior to each game. I thought these two teams were going to prove how elite they were with a level playing field. It's been enjoyable watching them both crash and burn, like a head-on collision. Including playoffs and SB49, the Patriots have won 19 games by themselves.

Josh McDaniels will be the Colts coach at this time next year, it's going to happen Pagano is definitely getting fired, he's going to want a competent QB for his 2nd and final chance.

He won't be able to turn that job down no matter how much it would piss off Bill.

Every Sunday I am amazed and baffled.

I realize that times were different then and people age, but it wasn't really all that long ago.

Look at Tony Dungy on Sunday Night Football.

How did this person survive in the NFL?

Was it just Pittsburgh pumping him up with the best pharmaceuticals on the planet at that moment?

Hey don't be sad! Its not whether you win or lose, but whether or not you can hang a participant banner that counts! :D

Besides, I'm sure the Texans' gloves were 0.5% too adhesive or something, or maybe the spikes on their cleats were a sixteenth of an inch too long. There's always something you can blame it on.

Josh McDaniels will be the Colts coach at this time next year, it's going to happen Pagano is definitely getting fired, he's going to want a competent QB for his 2nd and final chance.

He won't be able to turn that job down no matter how much it would piss off Bill.

Nah, no way McDaniels takes that job, even if it was offered to him. If there's just a couple things Belichick has impressed on him, it's that you can't unilaterally change a team's culture, and you can't account for a terrible owner.

Mike Lombardi spoke at some length on Bill Simmons' podcast about this last week, made for a pretty interesting listen since he was employed by the Pats this time last year and has a lot of experience with Belichick and with ****ty owners. Basically, taking the Colts job is pretty much volunteering to tank your coaching stock in a hopeless situation. The only saving grace, I guess, is that Pagano has proven you can suck at your job for a solid 5 years without getting fired.

Besides, I'm sure the Texans' gloves were 0.5% too adhesive or something, or maybe the spikes on their cleats were a sixteenth of an inch too long. There's always something you can blame it on.
Just not on Pagano or Grigson.

I'm starting to wonder if they'd cut Luck before they'd Fire Grigson..

Today was a good day.

Hell yeah it was, every 4-1 AFC team except the Pats lost this week. Week 6 could not have gone better for the Pats. Plus the Colts lost. Would be nice if the Jets humiliated themselves tomorrow night, but not even really necessary at this point. They're hopeless.

Hell yeah it was, every 4-1 AFC team except the Pats lost this week. Week 6 could not have gone better for the Pats. Plus the Colts lost. Would be nice if the Jets humiliated themselves tomorrow night, but not even really necessary at this point. They're hopeless.

I'm rooting for the Rats to win to worsen their draft position and give their fans false hope.

The Rats don't need to humiliate themselves tomorrow by playing disgracefully on the field, just being the Rats is humiliating enough.

thank god I stayed up to watch this pitiful game. It was worth it just to see the Dolts implode like that. Now to peruse the dolts forum and lick up their tears!:D

I'm rooting for the Rats to win to worsen their draft position and give their fans false hope.

The Rats don't need to humiliate themselves tomorrow, just being the Rats is humiliating enough.

If they go on a winning streak of like 3 or 4 games, that gives them enough rope to think they'll be able to compete in the division (they won't) and still be within the 10-15 pick range in the draft. Shorter: SOJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News