PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 6 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm rooting for the Rats to win to worsen their draft position and give their fans false hope.
Nah, they have a few winnable games coming up (Browns, Rams, Miami, Indy, Frisco). Let them lose to Arizona. A healthy 6-10 looks achievable for the green scum. I like the idea of them starting 1-5.

Hell yeah it was, every 4-1 AFC team except the Pats lost this week. Week 6 could not have gone better for the Pats. Plus the Colts lost. Would be nice if the Jets humiliated themselves tomorrow night, but not even really necessary at this point. They're hopeless.

They strike me as a team who is imploding and will seriously underperform. They could still probably pull off 8-8 but Decker going to IR is going to be a big blow to them and Fitz is in a serious funk. Sometimes there's something about teams where it seems like they just don't have it in them to recover from a slide like the one they're in and I just don't see how that team can have a miracle turnaround.

The number of people in this thread who've conveniently chosen to forget the Patriots/Bills game from just a couple of weeks ago is impressive.

The number of people in this thread who've conveniently chosen to forget the Patriots/Bills game from just a couple of weeks ago is impressive.

Uhhhh because it was about as irrelevant as they come? It's almost...almost as irrelevant as the '14 season ender. No Brady. No healthy Gronk. A 3rd string QB. And they still only gave up a TD.

Change those 3 elements listed, and tackle a bit better and it's a blowout, no matter what the location.

Uhhhh because it was about as irrelevant as they come? It's almost...almost as irrelevant as the '14 season ender. No Brady. No healthy Gronk. A 3rd string QB. And they still only gave up a TD.

Change those 3 elements listed, and tackle a bit better and it's a blowout, no matter what the location.

The whole team played like crap. The excuses are pathetic, in the context of this thread. It's not as if a 100% Watt (Texans) or Moncrief (Colts) wouldn't be big helps for their respective teams, for example.

Hilarious coming from you because you'll be the first one to say next week if the Pats beat the steelers that they beat Landry Jones and not Roethlisberger.

jills beat Brissett a rookie in his 2nd start with a bad thumb that required surgery.

Hilarious coming from you because you'll be the first one to say next week if the Pats beat the steelers that they beat Landry Jones and not Roethlisberger.

jills beat Brissett a rookie in his 2nd start with a bad thumb that required surgery.

I sometimes think Deus has multiple personalities or is multiple people. At times he's thoughtful and brings good insight. Other times, such as this, he can't comprehend basic ideas.

Anyone using the Bills game as a benchmark, is a fool. I forgot myself about the thumb. That just adds to it.

The whole team played like crap. The excuses are pathetic, in the context of this thread. It's not as if a 100% Watt (Texans) or Moncrief (Colts) wouldn't be big helps for their respective teams, for example.

I'd wager Brady himself blows those other 2 out of the water in relevance as to who's the biggest loss to those respective teams.

Tinhorns take the Clots in OT.

Football karma's a royal wiyatch--eh, Grigson, Irsay?

Looks like the Dolts forum forced all the Dolts fans to take a time out lol. They're doing "Maintenance" on their forum. How convenient! lol :p

Maintenance in progress
We're sorry, but this website is currently unavailable.

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

I sometimes think Deus has multiple personalities or is multiple people. At times he's thoughtful and brings good insight. Other times, such as this, he can't comprehend basic ideas.

Anyone using the Bills game as a benchmark, is a fool. I forgot myself about the thumb. That just adds to it.

Anyone who can't see the logic of the Bills game comparison, in the context of this thread, has to be willfully choosing to be a blind fool.

I would like to thank personally all of you who sacrificed their evening and posted hilarious commentary of the Colts game. Kudos! It was fun reading the next day especially without having to watch it.

I just remembered Pagano did go for it in a 4th down, ahead on the scoreboard, instead of getting 3 (and the play they called was dumbest than the decision)

tumblr_ntu8unljUQ1qc1fw5o8_540.gif

Brees with a mouth full of blood.
Yeah, Im not sure how long he can carry the team. Brees was not born with the arm strength or physical ability of guys like Cam, Tom, Rivers.Rogers, etc. He relies on training, foot work, and accuracy. Physically hes pretty ordinary. The arm is not going to last if he has to carry the team again and 35-50 passes a game, and he is touph for a small QB, but can only take so many hits.

Zeke was my favorite player of that draft. Dude is the complete back I've wanted on the pats for a decade. Great runner excellent blocker and reciever out of the backfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back