PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFC Championship game, Green Bay Packers at Seattle Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget overconfidence. This NFC game doesn't get NE any TDs or third down stops.

We really need to get an extra OL (Flemming) in there, fake to Gray, pass to JoJo. And Gronk.

Coin flip madness time!

Pats game @ 6:50

I wanted the pack to win at the start and i will want them to win. Seattle has played their worst game (when healthy) of the season and are tied with GB going into OT. Why would i want to play them?

Interesting to see which GB defense shows up in OT.

I bet BB would defer to the third half...
I am surprised that call is not talked about a lot. That was crazy decision by BB. Big ballz.

Yep....

Remember "How do you lose by scoring points?"
I see the point, but I'm never a fan of (almost certain) points off the board early in a game. Sure if you get two TDs instead of FGs then you may bury your opponent. But the game unfolds differently from that point, you can't butterfly effect the whole rest of the game being the same from that point with a different score on the board. It's just as likely GB could have screwed itself if it got stiffed on those possessions.

I am liking the Pats more all the time. At least they play good for a whole half and don't wait 'til the last 5 minutes like these guys.

Foolish to run that out

i think the hawks lose this

Who do we want to win guys?

Either one.

Rodgers will be on one leg. - Easy game for the D.
Sherman will have one arm. - Easier game for Brady

Ok. I'm going to acknowledge the Colts and hope we beat them and when we do, then I don't care who we face in the NFC, we're winning it all, because Brady believes we will-- according to his dad.

If I'm Green Bay, I'm putting everyone on the line to stop the run

I see the point, but I'm never a fan of (almost certain) points off the board early in a game. Sure if you get two TDs instead of FGs then you may bury your opponent. But the game unfolds differently from that point, you can't butterfly effect the whole rest of the game being the same from that point with a different score on the board. It's just as likely GB could have screwed itself if it got stiffed on those possessions.

I already posted the data on that. You need to score TDs. Ask Belichick.

Don't throw to Kearse
Don't throw to Kearse
Don't throw to Kearse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back