PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Next 6 games.

I hate seeing the Chiefs win always. As a Patriots fan I'm horribly upset that we are one of the worst teams in the league! But atleast we still have Coach Belichick. He we save us. We don't need Brady.

We will see but that wasn’t the discussion
Andy howdy.
Little Boy Reaction GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

The league could entertain us by promising the losing coach is fired.
I was going to say that game could be so bad it could be a crime then i remembered that Patriots vs Broncos is on Christmas Eve at prime time.

That is proper scrooge football.

Waiting for the "Next 5 Games Thread" If you don't succeed try and try again. :)
At least you get to be happy reveling in the loss.

You know as bleak as things have been i do see us having a shot vs the Raiders
If we get embarrassed again then idk what to say anymore lol

Even the Bears have looked better the past two weeks

No team is scoring less than the Pats. Even if the Raiders score 0 pts tonight, they still have more pts. Patriots are one of the 5 worse teams in the league.

Screenshot_20231009_190011_Firefox.jpg

No team is scoring less than the Pats. Even if the Raiders score 0 pts tonight, they still have more pts. Patriots are one of the 5 worse teams in the league.

View attachment 53518

Accounting for giveaway touchdowns, they’re averaging -9.0 ppg over their last two games and 5.0 ppg for the season.

Is Belichick capable of tanking?
Asking for a friend ......

Buffalo (h) and Miami (a) sandwiched in between 4 bad teams; NO, LV, Wash, Indy.

With winnable games with LA, Giants, jets, Pitt, Denver still to go, there is a lot of season left.

4 or 5 wins in those 6 games sets them up in decent shape to finish strong.

Let's break it down objectively for the next 6 games and leave the blinders off for a minute.

1. Patriots vs Raiders. Josh McDaniels is 2-0 against BB and the Brady-less Patriots. He is very familiar with how we scheme both offensively and defensively. Raiders are a mess but the bigger question is who is the bigger mess. I'm going to go with the Raiders here. 0-1.

2. Bills vs Patriots. We're facing the division leaders and with the huge talent gap this game isn't even going to be close. 0-2.

3. Patriots vs Dolphins. The Dolphins have the hottest offense in the NFL right now. Our squad is currently a shambles. This won't be close the second time around in Miami as we also have the double whammy of playing poorly whenever we travel to Florida. 0-3.

4. Commanders vs Patriots. Washington is currently a mediocre team sitting at 2-3. There defense is bad, allowing over 30 points per game, there offense is just mid scoring about 20 points per game. If we can get our act together, it's possible to win this one. Let's say they pull it out somehow despite entering this game at 1-7. So we arrive at 1-3 for the stretch somehow. Who knows maybe we've finally changed the QB and our schemes by then in utter desperation for the win.

5. Colts vs Patriots. Although this rivalry doesn't hold the same meaning it used to when it was Brady vs Manning, it will still mean something to the Colts fans as they just hated losing to us over and over again. The Colts are a semi decent team this year sitting at 3-2. Their offense is decent, their defense is decent, 24 ppg scored, 23 ppg allowed.. All around the Colts are a mid team. Which means they will probably beat us because we're not even mid, we're bad. So that's 1-4 for the stretch.

6. Patriots vs Giants. The Giants are awful. Their offense is just as bad as ours scoring a grand total of 62 points in 5 games their defense is nearly as bad as the Commanders, giving up over 30 points per game as well. So it's possible to steal a win here. So 2-4 is possible if we beat the teams that are logical for us to beat.

That's a grand total of 2 wins out of 6 games played. Which would put our record at 3-8 at the end of the 6 game stretch. The Patriots have dug themselves into a DEEP hole and I don't see them getting out of this. By that point in the season, I don't believe there are any changes possible that will alter the fate of the season.

At that point it is time for Robert Kraft to make some serious decisions about the future of this football team. The first move he needs to decide is whether to part ways with BB entirely or at the very least take away BB's GM duties and hire a good decision maker to take over the "grocery shopping.". We just cannot compete at the NFL level with the offense we've seen through the first 5 weeks of the season!

Last edited:
So you are honestly telling me that you assess the Commanders this year as a good team through 5 games.
If that’s the case why would’ve anyone care about your opinion on anything? Especially when it comes weaker around a **** attitude.
I see what you mean about the bad Saints

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back