PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NE vs KC Pre-Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Keep them off the field. Expect steady doses of Michel early on. If the big play is there, especially off PA, I expect they’ll take it but most of their routes will probably be slants, outs, short crossers, hitches, etc. to sustain longer drives and keep the chains moving.

Going to need McD to call his best game of the season. A good mix of everything- we want to go down the field, but not too fast.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them pull the cover off Michel and start hitting him with screen passes. He's been way too predictable for us not to have been planning something out of left field for this game.

Going to need McD to call his best game of the season. A good mix of everything- we want to go down the field, but not too fast.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them pull the cover off Michel and start hitting him with screen passes. He's been way too predictable for us not to have been planning something out of left field for this game.

Same with Gordon double moves off his slants. He has run a handful of slants but not once cut upfield yet. Am really excited to watch this game purely on a strategic level. Hopefully it works out..

The Defenders need to heed the old saying "do your job".

Coach Reed has the KC offense jumping and hopping all over the field
like a CFL team. Each man needs to tune out the bells and whistles and concentrate
on his duty.

Oh and thank goodness Cassius Marsh is NOT here. :confused:

Going to keep adding considering the possibility of a rematch.

Both plays really sum up Hunt.

I'm expecting/hoping that KC performs its usual PO one-and-done and/or suffers season-ending injuries to Kelce & the NBH. I'm more worried about the Murderer-Worshippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back