PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're on to Kansas City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish that we had the 2014 defense playing in this game too.
Same but people forget that defense let up 21 points, 472 yards, and 26 first downs. They turned the ball over twice and the Pats got good output from their return units. They didn’t shut down the Donks but did enough to limit the points, which is what I’m hoping for in this one.

Is this the game Gordon exceeds 50% of the snaps?

I honestly couldn’t remember if they were together for the 2013 Ravens loss at home in the AFCCG or not, but yeah, the 2009 loss was basically Jules trying hard and everyone else looking “off” or possibly even slightly shocked.
Either you switch 2009 loss with 2010 loss or you switch 2013 Ravens loss with 2012 Ravens loss.

Otherwise this is confusing as hell for the uneducated.

Personally I prefer lobbing everything into the regular season year but there's no right or wrong to it.

Last edited:
I hope we beat the breaks off these guys

Either you switch 2009 loss with 2010 loss or you switch 2013 Ravens loss with 2012 Ravens loss.

Otherwise this is confusing as hell for the uneducated.

Personally I prefer lobbing everything into the regular season year but there's no right or wrong to it.
For sure. I prefer your way, as well.

2009 and 2012 seasons, but Julian only played with Tom in the 2009 game, according to another poster.

Is this the game Gordon exceeds 50% of the snaps?

Going on a bit of a tangent here, but it's interesting to note that the Pats get definite production when Gordon is on the field - catching balls or not. Turns out his blocking has been a great asset the past few weeks.

Just overall a really good fit for this offense. And he can destroy you on slants if you give him too much of a cushion.

Going on a bit of a tangent here, but it's interesting to note that the Pats get definite production when Gordon is on the field - catching balls or not. Turns out his blocking has been a great asset the past few weeks.

Just overall a really good fit for this offense. And he can destroy you on slants if you give him too much of a cushion.

I know, Gordon is a trip of a player. I’ve seen him doing all kinds of stuff. He’s not a powder puff like obj

The last time I expected a shootout to this extent it ended up being 20-3 so im thinking we get a suprise low to medium scoring output.

That still sucks, especially when taking the quality - and the lack thereof - of our opponents' offenses into account.

KC will blast through this defense like crap through a goose.

Yep, he draws coverage, he blocks, he’s a weapon on those slants, and he provides a bigger bodied red zone threat. I know that it’s early, but I like what I see, thus far.

Just a FYI...it's "beat the BRAKES off you"...not "breaks"...
051a55ef928e1045486408c0c330f286ed9c40-retina-thumbnail-large.jpg

iframe>

Where’s all the football talk?!??? :(

Rapoport says Michel is a game-time decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back