PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're on to Kansas City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing that preseason highlight of Mahomes throwing the ball 70 yards in the air (from his own 25 to the opposing 5) was pretty impressive. He has an absolute cannon for an arm and is an elusive QB. Their offense is something else. They are very strong at the QB, WR, RB, and TE spots. It will be a good challenge for our team.

Just watched the clip. Looked pretty nice! Crazy part is how the woman beater wasn't going full speed either. Slowed at the end of his route before turning up the jets a little and then had to slowdown for the ball again.

Big Ben, too. So the stat can't be accurate whether it's home or away.
True, he had that 15-1 rookie season where we lost an important player (name escapes me at the moment) during the regular season matchup and we destroyed them in the playoffs.

Just watched the clip. Looked pretty nice! Crazy part is how the woman beater wasn't going full speed either. Slowed at the end of his route before turning up the jets a little and then had to slowdown for the ball again.
His speed is totally off the charts.

Unbelievable to think, in all these years that no other Front Office/Head Coach figured out that all you needed on the team was a Squirrel and a GOAT and you were all set (LOL);)
There’s a pretty big game from the 2009 postseason where they both played and lost at home to the Ravens, but I assume they’re just counting regular season only.

There’s a pretty big game from the 2009 postseason where they both played and lost at home to the Ravens, but I assume they’re just counting regular season only.
That was one ugly game ...but yes regular season I guess. Still pretty cool.
We seem to remember the great wins and the real ugly losses. more than the others I suppose. I do not thank you for reviving that particular memory.:(

Get right game. Pats roll all the way to collision course with the Rams.

Get right game. Pats roll all the way to collision course with the Rams.
That’s what I’m hoping. I don’t know why, but I keep getting the feeling that this is going to be a 2014 Broncos type of game. Hope that feeling is right.

That’s what I’m hoping. I don’t know why, but I keep getting the feeling that this is going to be a 2014 Broncos type of game. Hope that feeling is right.

I had the same feeling about it being reminiscent of the 2014 Broncos trashing. Hell or even the 2013 OT win over their "record setting" offense.

Hopefully with the same result.

I'm getting a very good vibe from Sunday Night's game, too. Jules is back, Josh is developing chemistry with Tom quickly, the running game is getting better, we're blocking better, our defense is playing their assignments better...

We have a lot of things to look forward to.

Edelman's rookie season. He wasn't "The Squirrel" yet. Plus Moss was hurt and he was about the only other weapon the offense had. Even so, Jules still caught 6 of 8 tgts for 44 yds and made both of the Pats' TDs in that game.

As a rookie QB > WR conversion project.

Signs and portents of things to come.

Edelman's rookie season. He wasn't "The Squirrel" yet. Plus Moss was hurt and he was about the only other weapon the offense had. Even so, Jules still caught 6 of 8 tgts for 44 yds and made both of the Pats' TDs in that game.

As a rookie QB > WR conversion project.

Signs and portents of things to come.
I honestly couldn’t remember if they were together for the 2012 Ravens loss at home in the AFCCG or not, but yeah, the 2009 loss was basically Jules trying hard and everyone else looking “off” or possibly even slightly shocked.

Edit: 2009 and 2012 seasons.

Last edited:
I honestly couldn’t remember if they were together for the 2013 Ravens loss at home in the AFCCG or not, but yeah, the 2009 loss was basically Jules trying hard and everyone else looking “off” or possibly even slightly shocked.

Edelman broke his foot against the Dolphins late in the 2012 season. So he was not available for the Ravens AFCCG in January 2013.

Edelman broke his foot against the Dolphins late in the 2012 season. So he was not available for the Ravens AFCCG in January 2013.
Thanks, luuked. It didn’t jump out at me like the 2009 example, so I had assumed that maybe Edelman was injured in the AFCCG loss in the 2012 season/early 2013. I suppose that I shouldn’t be so lazy and I could’ve looked it up, myself.

Thanks, luuked. It didn’t jump out at me like the 2009 example, so I had assumed that maybe Edelman was injured in the AFCCG loss in the 2012 season/early 2013. I suppose that I shouldn’t be so lazy and I could’ve looked it up, myself.

Wasn't trying to passive aggressive or anything. I just remembered Edelman leaving the game in the fourth quarter and landing on IR soon after.

I wish that we had the 2014 defense playing in this game too.

I'm getting a very good vibe from Sunday Night's game, too. Jules is back, Josh is developing chemistry with Tom quickly, the running game is getting better, we're blocking better, our defense is playing their assignments better...

We have a lot of things to look forward to.
I feel the same way.

They still need some more speed and talent on D but the O is ready to rock n roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back