PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NE vs KC Pre-Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaconGrundleCandy

Not the kind of guy to say I told you so ...
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Figured we could have a thread to discuss this type of stuff. Please keep X/O, strategy, philosophy, blah blah...

Go Pats!

Reminds me of NE. Killing you & attacking space from same formation/different patterns

Flood

Again check out the route by Hill. Sweet stem to sell the inside.

This time w Hill on the speed crossers.

Some of these passes are nuts. Different angles. Through different windows.

Have to take away the MOF!

Slat/Flat combo w some RPO mesh dressing.

RPO - RO - Motion/Sweep

I also see us running a lot of cover 3 pattern matching to try and control their versatility, but the problem is, that's the one coverage that requires the most communication. That's where we're going to really get tested.

I also am worried about them running the flood off PA. That's going to be hard on us, and if we let them get their run game going, I think we're going to see plenty of that.

This is the sort of game that Bentley would have shone in. I can only hope for a win via shootout. Brady has the mental grit to sustain a constant back and forth, I don't think Mahomes has that at this point in his career.

Perspective from the other side:

Thanks for all the work you do, @BaconGrundleCandy. Lots of good information in here.
Appreciate it. Surprised there wasn't a thread for this already. I might add to it as the season goes on considering the likely hood of us playing them again.

I thought it was interesting & kinda cool seeing them work different patterns/areas of the field from the same formation (s)

Communication will be huge on this game for reasons like that. We can't be too late, confused or w/e against this team. They can capitalize, quick, on all levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back