PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

kc game plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go with Hoyer. Stidham is an interception machine. If Stidham somehow plays, if he throws another INT I think he gets cut. Can't have a QB who is a turnover machine in practice and games.

What do we have to lose with going with Stidham? INT? If Hoyer does not throw ints, he will get sacked or throw the ball at the dirt.

think we will finally get to see Damien Harris (who hasn't been activated from the IR afaik, but he could be at any moment) ?

Doubt Bill throws him to the wolves in his first NFL game. Most likely a White/Buckhead game.

Last edited:
Write the fans off as a loss and just try different looks to test out against the Chiefs and treat this as pre season

Write the fans off as a loss and just try different looks to test out against the Chiefs and treat this as pre season
Let’s just play for injuries. Dive at knees, twist ankles, punch their balls in piles.

Sony must still be trying to catch his breath from those two long runs.

Daily planner courtesy of NFL:

1. Drive to Gillette for Covid testing
2. Bus to airport
3. Fly 5 hours to KC
4. Bus to Hotel
5. Bus to Arrowhead
6. Play champs
7. Bus to airport
8. Fly 5 hours to Boston
9. Bus to stadium
10. Drive home

Let's get tonight done and over with. I think KC could very well win all their regular season games now. I was hoping NE would be the one blemish on their record but it is what it is. Bills, Bucs, and Saints are still tough teams, but I think they win them all.

Let's get tonight done and over with. I think KC could very well win all their regular season games now. I was hoping NE would be the one blemish on their record but it is what it is. Bills, Bucs, and Saints are still tough teams, but I think they win them all.

I think they will too. Maybe their clunker was against the Chargers and that is it.

So the Pats are taking two planes, to be able to segregate the players who were in contact with Cam.

I'd suggest that the fair thing to do here, in the spirit of camaraderie, is to have those players wear bright orange armbands and have large orange spots on their helmets. The Chiefs players, after all, should be fully informed of which players on the Pats are more likely to give them COVID if they come in contact with them, or get within 6 feet of them.

And if that includes all of the Pats offensive skill players, and a couple of O linemen, well then that's just the price of precaution.

Wouldn't it be fun to listen to the TV announcers makes sense of that?

Fortunately, BB is the great equalizer.

Unfortunately, Hoyer greatly unequalizes any equalization that BB would have theoretically equalized...

...with all things being equal

The only time you need COVID to help you out, it does not. Terrible virus all around.

Indication Harris will play tonight

BB’s backup QB has beaten the team with the best QB/offense in the league in Week 3 2001.

as long as it cones with the prerequisite 200 + yards rushing, im fine with that...
honestly, im ok with 30 carries for 60 yards

and 8 TDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes