PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

kc game plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we’re reading too much into Hoyer being active as Newton’s backup rather than Stidham. That’s Hoyer’s role. He’s shown in his career the ability to come in a play somewhat effectively with little or no reps in practice.

Stidham is the better arm talent and represents the unknown. I expect Hoyer to start, but, if they’re not moving the ball and scoring points, what do you have to lose by playing Stidham? Perhaps, you find you have a 2nd year QB capable of playing well against the defending champ on their field.

I’d say more so, Thuney vs Jones (assuming Jones plays & Thuney is indeed our Center again).

I think I am a horrible person, I am hoping that one more Patriot get a positive test and this game gets postponed. This will be one hell of a beating if this game is played.

deleted, wrong thread

This game shaping up to 2014 level KC beat down. I'm already looking to Denver and trying to figure out if Hoyer can manage not to suck in 2 weeks... That Hoyer playoff game for Houston several years ago was so abysmal it is etched in my head....

I think I am a horrible person, I am hoping that one more Patriot get a positive test and this game gets postponed. This will be one hell of a beating if this game is played.

The thought did briefly cross my mind as well.

1601866350947.gif
Chong Li had a game plan too. I don't expect the night to end much better than this for the Pats, unfortunately.

I haven’t had time to read everything today, but is anyone else kind of pissed off that the Patriots are the only team being forced to play without an important player?

I haven’t had time to read everything today, but is anyone else kind of pissed off that the Patriots are the only team being forced to play without an important player?

it's getting worse ,Deb....Goofdell has launched an investigation of the Pats...we're gonna lose more draft picks because Cam caught the virus

I am excited to watch Hoyer start. He has a record of 16 straight losses in 16 starts. Oh, Boy, I can't wait. Are you kidding me? Hoyer?
He is in because he was backup for Cam for this game. 17 for 17

Go with Hoyer. Stidham is an interception machine. If Stidham somehow plays, if he throws another INT I think he gets cut. Can't have a QB who is a turnover machine in practice and games.

it's getting worse ,Deb....Goofdell has launched an investigation of the Pats...we're gonna lose more draft picks because Cam caught the virus
Oh great. The fact that no one else has caught it though suggests he got it somewhere else and luckily managed not to pass it on. Even with the Titans, if one person brought it in from outside and nobody knew, how can you prevent it from spreading? The players don't wear masks all the time, which is really the only way to slow down the spread in close quarters. What a mess.

hoyer is starting... i am guessing the new game plan is now "run the ****ing ball, a lot"...
After Hoyer throw his 3rd int, we will see the kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back