PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NE 2018 TC . week 4 . info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought you said you dealt only in facts? Back up your assertion. Feel free to find and quote anything that contradicts what I said about being an amateur fan who doesn't think he's smarter than anyone else on this board, much less know more than the captain of the defense, what's going on with the D.
The next post you made after saying you claim to know nothing about what happens in the organization was to pontificate on what Belichicks management style is.

An amateur fan who doesn’t think he knows more than anyone else doesn’t make comments saying in one preseason game they saw a change in philosophy, and say “it’s a lot of different things that you can’t understand”

You argue ridiculous beliefs as if you think you know better than anyone then post a crap comment like I never claimed I know anything.

Oh Jesus here we go with the ignorance factor. We have been through this many times. The head bob is a TRIGGER. The silent snap count is called for ___ beats after the head bob. The ol coach is not responsible for calling the snap count.

You seriously think that he cane here and changed the stances of veteran players? You honestly know nothing about football.

Because the ol coach has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Because it never happened.

Aren’t you the guy who says you know absolutely nothing about what goes on with the team? Yet you are an expert on Belichicks management style?

It depends upon how you define micromanager. Belichick is as detail oriented as anyone out there. He teaches his staff what he wants, so they micromanage their responsibilities fur him.
He doesn’t abdicate philosophy, strategy and how to coach skills to assistants. To suggest that is just ignorant.

You're absolutely wrong. Unlike you, I can back up my talk with facts.

Regarding Stork:

Bryan Stork Was Tipping The Snap - Inside The Pylon

Here's a brief summary:

The difference in Scar and Guge

A full and detailed analysis on Solder, with pictures included:

Tackling Solder - Inside The Pylon

The next post you made after saying you claim to know nothing about what happens in the organization was to pontificate on what Belichicks management style is.

An amateur fan who doesn’t think he knows more than anyone else doesn’t make comments saying in one preseason game they saw a change in philosophy, and say “it’s a lot of different things that you can’t understand”

You argue ridiculous beliefs as if you think you know better than anyone then post a crap comment like I never claimed I know anything.

Facts, man. Facts. Point out exactly where I said those things.

You have a history of moving the goalposts and putting words in other people's mouth just so you can knock them down and in your mind, think you've won. Like here:

Anyone who thinks that if Brian Flores wants to emulate Rex Ryan and run his philosophy on defense, counter to everything Belichick has ever done, that it will happen is out if their mind.

Never mind that not once did I or anyone else mention Rex Ryan. You are the one who introduced Ryan into this discussion, and sooner or later, you'll conflate things and it's a matter of time before you criticize me for declaring Flores to be the next Ryan.

Ha... I just like jerking his chain, and at the same time keeping my debating acumen sharp. It otherwise isn't a big deal to me as I've never professed to be anything other than an amateur fan who has never played a down of football. I don't have any inside information, or know more than anyone else on this board, or pretend to have any sort of idea of what's going on inside the organization.

Your humility was certainly never in question. We are ALL amateurs, whether we admit it or not.

Sure, I'm a genius with a virtually immeasurable IQ, but you'll never see me bringing that up during the course of debate.

Regarding Stork:

Here's a brief summary:

Re-reading the Pats Pulpit articles from a couple of years ago was great, although it made me very sad about Bryan Stork. That kid was a great lineman. His career was cut short at 24 by concussions that were severe. I wonder if the new helmet technology might have made a difference.

The other thing about Diguglielmo was the simplicity of his alignments that made it a lot easier for defenses to overload gaps and wreak havoc. We could see that from the couch or the stands. I like what Scarnecchia does to move backs, TEs and slot receivers around to alter rushing schemes. It helps to have a genius like Brady who's able to immediately read and adjust to pressure.

It was interesting to read last week about how the Eagles read the linebackers and used run-pass options throughout the Super Bowl to thwart the Patriots defense and negate whatever pass rush the Pats might try to mount. The ability to adjust at the line and in QB reads is getting more fluid. You can see already in Brian Flores' alignments that the Pats are going to come from all over the defensive formation with the band of fast 6'4" LBs and DEs they've amassed since February. Friday night's dress rehearsal will be fun to watch.

Over and out.

Ian's twitter feed...Sources:
The #Patriots are releasing WR Kenny Britt. A fairly big surprise given the expectations coming into camp.

This have to shock some if true...what a weak group of WR's we have Jalen Ramsey must be laughing.:rolleyes:

Just sign Dez Bryant and get it over with BB...this is ridiculous.

Wow this might be one of the weakest receiving corps heading into the season unless they traded for someone.

If we all give out a few bucks, maybe we can rent a motel room so pp2 and andy could f***

Wow this might be one of the weakest receiving corps heading into the season unless they traded for someone.

There is no might be the weakest associated with that Receiving corps it's more like the worse period.:rolleyes:

Regarding Stork:

This article has been discussed ad baseum here and is simply wrong.

Here's a brief summary:

Inside the pylon is the same as a poster. Sorry your appeal to authority has no strength.

Hogan, Dorsett, Patterson, decker? Berrios? Not exactly a great list after hogan but who knows. Dorsett and decker need to show more.

Facts, man. Facts. Point out exactly where I said those things.

You have a history of moving the goalposts and putting words in other people's mouth just so you can knock them down and in your mind, think you've won. Like here:
You wrote them. I do not put words in people’s mouths. I literally quote them.

Never mind that not once did I or anyone else mention Rex Ryan. You are the one who introduced Ryan into this discussion, and sooner or later, you'll conflate things and it's a matter of time before you criticize me for declaring Flores to be the next Ryan.
I fail to see where I said you said that. I used Ryan as example of a coach that is distinctly philosophically different than B.B. to illustrate that B.B. isn’t turning philosophy over to an assistant.
I can use crayons if that will help you understand.

We wasted all that valuable time on the average Kenny Brittle just to move on... When we could have bought in another player with Decker. Well with his history of our Playbook and Brady... LaFell can't be too far fetched it has come to that.

This article has been discussed ad baseum here and is simply wrong.

You're just completely making things up. Go look at the game and you'll see that the only thing Von Miller and Ware are looking at is Stork's helmet. Time after time. The tape doesn't lie.

Inside the pylon is the same as a poster. Sorry your appeal to authority has no strength.

Has nothing to do with authority and everything to do with what's on tape. They show clips and stills.

I literally quote them.

No you don’t. You make them up, such as when you made this up:

“it’s a lot of different things that you can’t understand”

I guarantee you that I never said that. You will absolutely not find that statement anywhere in any of my posts.

I fail to see where I said you said that. I used Ryan as example of a coach that is distinctly philosophically different than B.B. to illustrate that B.B. isn’t turning philosophy over to an assistant.
I can use crayons if that will help you understand.

Ryan has nothing to do with the discussion. This is not about going against BB's "bend or break philosophy" as I've tried to explain many times, but at this point, you're just being obdurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back