PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NE 2018 TC . week 4 . info

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always wondered whether the 2007 offseason was a direct response to the horrible WR group from the previous year, or just a ridiculous alignment of opportunities. We may have our answer in a year.
I always took 2007 (including running up the score) as a direct response to giving up an 18 point AFCCG lead to Forehead.

To everyone ready to overreact to whatever we see tonight lets keep in mind that none of the players that make the 53 will do so based on what they have shown in preseason games but it will be about the practices in between the games and whether their "arrow" points up or down.
Sometimes we and others see exactly what BB wants us to see.

I always took 2007 (including running up the score) as a direct response to giving up an 18 point AFCCG lead to Forehead.

As much as Brady and BB seem to genuinely respect other teams and their players, they're not above a "SUCK THIS!" gesture.

You're the one who's not getting it.

Von Miller said that he timed his rush off Stork's helmet bob. Ware and the others did the same.

You are basically telling him that he's wrong which is ridiculous. You're telling the Denver DL that they're wrong.

How else were they able to get to Brady 20 times? They clearly had a tell that they were working with and nobody did anything about it.

Found an article with Light's comments in it. I was wrong about the head bob. He thought it was lack of preparation with the snap count.

Former Patriot Matt Light blames lack of preparation for loss to Broncos | Boston.com

I just got home from work and my kid had ESPN on (I'll beat his arse later). Anyway, they said the Lions are the only team without a sack this preseason. It got me thinking...

Eh, I can't do it.

This one's for you, PP2! :D

As much as Brady and BB seem to genuinely respect other teams and their players, they're not above a "SUCK THIS!" gesture.
It was still a classless move to fake a spike near the end of the first half vs the Redskins & their truly classy HOF HC Joe Gibbs, during what was already a blowout. Bad Karma.

I just got home from work and my kid had ESPN on (I'll beat his arse later). Anyway, they said the Lions are the only team without a sack this preseason. It got me thinking...

Eh, I can't do it.

This one's for you, PP2! :D

Patricia loves to employ safe first defensive schemes that allow quarterbacks to sit back and have a picnic

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3