PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

National Championship GDT: Bama/OSU

This is how toilet bowles will play sunday night against drew brees. Brees won’t look old.

Got a feeling Smith will go top 3. The doofins will draft him.
He’s coming to the division either way. I think the Jets will take Sewell to bolster that OL and the Dolphins will grab Smith.

If I’m Ryan Day, I’d have a boner while talking to Maria Taylor.

Last edited:
Sofia Vergara has the worst voice-to-looks ratio.

Just saw the play again, the number 11 team in the country had a LB on D. Smith? Is that not a crime?

Yeah what’s the difference?

To tell you the truth, I don't know what the score is, I just know it is like a lot. 3 TDS already? I thought Harris had 3TDs.

Just curious where Devonta may fall. Dolphins at 3 and Cincinnati at 5, would be a no brainer to give Tua or Burrow a real weapon. Like getting Peyton a WR in Marvin Harrison.

Ohio State needs to go into max protect on offense and go into zone once Alabama gets into the red zone. You go man against them in that area and you’re asking to get your ass kicked.

Yeah what’s the difference?

“It’s not your fault.”

Just curious where Devonta may fall. Dolphins at 3 and Cincinnati at 5, would be a no brainer to give Tua or Burrow a real weapon. Like getting Peyton a WR in Marvin Harrison.

That’s a nice comparison marvin harrison. Harrison was skinny like this kid but made it look easy.

@fightingirish595 Notre Dame actually did the best, defensively, against Bama this year. At least so far. I suppose Ohio State could always shut them down in the second half, but I also suppose I have a chance of doing anal with Margot Robbie. The latter has a better chance of happening.

yeah too bad we didn’t have a dynamic quarterback

Any chance we can get Smith? Probably not?

Any chance we can get Smith? Probably not?
**** no. We had those momentous, season-defining, history-making victories against the Jets and Ravens. We will never forget where we were in those moments.

That said, we have a shot at Waddle. But I’d rather go QB/DT with our first two picks.

**** no. We had those momentous, season-defining, history-making victories against the Jets and Ravens. We will never forget where we were in those moments.

That said, we have a shot at Waddle. But I’d rather go QB/DT with our first two picks.
Should have blown it up at 2-5. Looks like Thuney’s gone, could have saved half his salary towards next year. Had we dealt Gilmore, Thuney, and Guy might have an additional second, third and maybe fifth round pick and a top five pick to go with probably 16-18 more in cap space..

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back