PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

National Championship GDT: Bama/OSU

There’s no god damn way that ankle is fully healed. LMAO.

That’s a nice comparison marvin harrison. Harrison was skinny like this kid but made it look easy.

Yes Devonta to me is like Marvin Harrison. Extremely smooth and reliable for a dozen years.

If OSU can get a stop this game could get interesting again.

OSU needs to get pressure on jones. They have only gotten one stop tonight and that was the fumble.

OSU needs to get pressure on jones. They have only gotten one stop tonight and that was the fumble.
Especially with Smith out. I’d bring the heat.

This ohio state defense just can’t stop this bama offense.

Of course Alabama has another monstrous RB waiting in the wings.

I believe bama hasn’t punted in this game that i can recall.

Why did the committee feel the need to crowbar Ohio State into the tournament? A&M would have been a better opponent, with the way they were playing at the end of the season.

They need to find a way to even out the talen in college games. Alabama's 2nd string players are more athletic than Ohio State's first string. That shouldn't be allowed to happen. It is so rare that these games are competitive and it kills the college game for me.

Mac Jones our next QB. Get him bill and put some weapons around him.

Surtain has completely erased Olave.

They need to find a way to even out the talen in college games. Alabama's 2nd string players are more athletic than Ohio State's first string. That shouldn't be allowed to happen. It is so rare that these games are competitive and it kills the college game for me.

Isn’t that the case though for awhile now? College football has been kind of watered down. I mean there’s only a few decent teams with over the top talent.

Barmore!!! Beast.

How many National Championships does Nick Saban have at Alabama?

tenor.gif

What a destruction. I should have known better.

How many National Championships does Nick Saban have at Alabama?

tenor.gif

I remembered the odd trend when it comes to bama and the patriots. Patriots never won the title when bama won the national championship. I hope this is not a bad omen for brady.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back