PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Name an act by a NFL fanbase at any time in NFL history that’s worse than turning on Tom Brady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally his retirement week. The entire media world is singing his praises after using him to create controversy for twenty years. The end of a legendary football era.

And it’s New England fans specifically, like yourself, that are literally _the only ones_ making a point to state they didn’t give a **** about him after our **** upper echelons showed him the door. I literally don’t care that you’re a season ticket holder. The attitude towards him is historically ****ing shameful, *****, and honestly typical of the region’s worst people.

This leaves but one alternative ...

Businessman_Holding_Gun_To_Head_MON098143-1.jpg

I'd say it's more than just a few patsfans that turned on Brady after he left in FAcy. Maybe quite a few.

I've seen many rooting for Brady to lose in the SB (imagine being a Pats fan and rooting for Tyreek Hill and the Chefs to beat TFB, lmao).

I've seen several call Brady a POS, on his retirement thread. Wait wat?

And all those that were sooo sad that Tommy didn't personally thank them in his retirement post.

I've seen several trolling the Brady forum for no other reason than to dance on his grave after a loss.

I've seen many flat out hate on Tom for leaving the team in FAcy as if he was the Benedict Arnold of the NFL.

Then there's the ones that always questioned Tom's manhood even while a Patriot (despite him having 3 beautiful kids with a Hollywood actress and a Brazilian super model).

Then there's Mac10 (aka Timmy, aka Mortimer Porksley), a dude so enraged that the GOAT didn't retire when Mortimer wanted him to, that he became obsessed to the point of having >1000 posts in the Brady forum created so his delicate eyes didn't have to see "Brady" on the main forum.

I honestly don't gaf how these patsfans feel about Brady, just as I'm pretty sure he doesn't either. It's a little weird, but this is the world today. It's still hilarious to me that in a New England Patriots forum, a separate Tom Brady forum had to be created to keep the main forum immune & safe from any mention of (per Belichick) "the greatest player in NFL history."

It's ironic because I've previously admitted to being a big Bledsoe fan. I thought Tommy was a co_cky lil shyt when he first came out. I'm so glad I was sooo wrong about that. LFG.

No offense, but the people who have been complaining about people complaining about Brady not thanking the Patriots and their fans have been more insufferable than the people who have complained about Brady not thanking the fans. Some of the pro-Brady over Belichick/Kraft/Patriots crowd have had a huge chip on their shoulder all week and have been trying to pick fights with people all week.

A lot of you just believe it is black and white. Either you are 100% pro Brady or you are a Brady hater and a bad fan. It doesn't work that way.

I appreciate everything Brady did for the Pats. He is still my second favorite Patriot ever after Tedy Bruschi. I have his signed jersey that I paid thousands of dollars for AFTER he left the Patriots in the most prime position in my man cave.

But that doesn't mean I cannot say that he created an unforced error by not mentioning the Patriots or their fans in his retirement announcement that drew attention away from the moment and all his achievements to a national discussion about a petty battle between him and Kraft and Belichick. Just because I said that his team around him was stacked the last two years and that he wouldn't have gotten his seventh ring if he stayed with the Patriots isn't a swipe at him.

If fans are upset about Brady not thanking them and the Pats, they have the right to voice their opinion. If people think his thanking the Patriots and the fans two years ago was more than enough, they also have a right to voice their opinion. It doesn't make one person a better fan than the other.

I feel some of the pro-Brady crowd takes anything remotely negative said about Brady way too personally. Personally, I was far more critical of Brady in 2019 than I was of him as a Buc. Yet, this crowd seem to think I turned on Brady when he left the Patriots.

Last edited:
Screw that avocado toast eating, pansy ass, ex QB. I hope his Hell loop is watching the Helmet catch over and over again for enternity While being forced to eat a Snickers bar.

It sicken me to watch the two greatest Pats ever, win the SB for Tampa. It was like watching that really hot ex-GF, that you had no business of landing in the first place, screw another guy on national TV All while whispering in his ear that he is so much better than me!

and YES, he did purposely deflate those footballs!

BTW the above is called sarcasm, the only one to really blame for Brady leaving is the owner who hung him out to dry in favor of the Daniel Snyder, Jimmy Hassan, and Steven Rosses of the NFL!

OP is the king of ****posters.

Go home, you're drunk.
If you meander through the OP's posts over the past few years, you can only come to the conclusion this all-in Tommy Lover copied and pasted his greatest hits into his opening monologue of this thread.
Clearly there is an autistic tendency to repeat phrases "post physique" and "goblin"....he can't help himself.

Looking back, I think I met this character at my first Pats game at Schaefer Stadium back in the day.
A "goblin" two seats down mooed like a cow the entire a game.
Great to see you again

Literally his retirement week. The entire media world is singing his praises after using him to create controversy for twenty years. The end of a legendary football era.

And it’s New England fans specifically, like yourself, that are literally _the only ones_ making a point to state they didn’t give a **** about him after our **** upper echelons showed him the door. I literally don’t care that you’re a season ticket holder. The attitude towards him is historically ****ing shameful, *****, and honestly typical of the region’s worst people.
They are the worst drivers too.

No turn signal among other infractions. They know who they are.

I don't believe that I ever admitted to having a slavish devotion to laundry.

I'm a Pats guy, not not a Bill or Tom guy; I appreciate everything that Tom has done, but I'm just not overly sentimental (if that makes me a Goblin in your eyes then that's fine).

I don't understand why it's so important for you that everyone react to Tom in the same hero worshipping fashion as yourself. Seems a bit odd and stalkerish to me for a grown man to fixate on Tom, or anyone else, like this.

Feel free to have the last word and please instruct me on proper fan etiquette so I can become a better fan.
I think you have that backwards. The arguments about Brady came from his detractors, even to the point of requesting the mere mention of him to be moved to a sub-forum, a request which was granted.

It’s less and less fun. I loved the insights and the speculation. But, slowly, I fear patsfans is becoming a cult.

Join us.......................

giphy.gif

Maybe not worse but equally bad was those of you who turned on Bill Belichick

yea the guy scored on his own goal. The purps had big money on Columbia.

Great 30 for 30 on this: The Two Escobars. After watching that, I got into the Narcos series.

Maybe not worse but equally bad was those of you who turned on Bill Belichick
I've only seen one poster do that but he hasn't been here since last winter.

Only real criticism of Bill I've seen is for benching Malcolm Butler and losing the Super Bowl and that criticism is well earned.

If you meander through the OP's posts over the past few years, you can only come to the conclusion this all-in Tommy Lover copied and pasted his greatest hits into his opening monologue of this thread.
Clearly there is an autistic tendency to repeat phrases "post physique" and "goblin"....he can't help himself.

Looking back, I think I met this character at my first Pats game at Schaefer Stadium back in the day.
A "goblin" two seats down mooed like a cow the entire a game.
Great to see you again
“Post physique” is valid AF considering the people with the most wretched opinions are also the people with the most wretched, goblin-like physical appearances. The two go hand in hand. It’s worthwhile to point this out as often as possible, or else these ****ing degenerate clowns get taken seriously.

Of course, you hate Tom Brady lol

Name a thread that is more pure flame bait than this one...

Hope your hurt butt feels better now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back