PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Name an act by a NFL fanbase at any time in NFL history that’s worse than turning on Tom Brady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs fans obviously violently turned against Lebron in 2010 but he had won them zero championships and the WAY he left was a punch in the balls.

Yeah, I think you have vastly overestimated the number of fans that "turned" on him. It's not even close to enough people to refer to them as "the fanbase".

Yeah, I think you have vastly overestimated the number of fans that "turned" on him. It's not even close to enough people to refer to them as "the fanbase".
6?

Brady haters are the kinds of fat asses you see on a cold ass February morning in Dunkin Donuts, looking like total ****ing slobs, blowing snots in their hands.

They’ve literally poisoned the well.

Mods allowed Jimmy G criticism to become more controversial than literally ****ing all over Tom Brady. For years.
And now we can start to understand why Gisele packed up the Brookline house, pulled the kids from their school midyear, and put all the Johnny Foxboroughs in her rear-view mirror (Gulfstream contrail)

Not NFL.

But in Europe, a soccer player was killed by fan (s) for making a mistake in a losing cause.

It was a mutual split.

Both Brady and the Patriots decided to move on. I do firmly believe though that Brady wanted to finish his career here, but BB saw differently and I wouldn't call it a mistake either he knew the team was going to be rebuilding.

As for the fans I may have overreacted personally by the way I thought some were bashing the GOAT, but overall other than a few bad apples the majority have been thankful to him and wish him the best.

The majority of this board in particular have wished him well and I do understand not wanting to follow the Bucs because of the way they view rooting for teams. Me personally I can root for the player and my team at the same time, but others can't and that's okay. Now that he's retired there's truly only been 3 or so posters who have still continue to bash him, but everybody else have been nothing short of grateful to the greatest player in the history of football.

It's a small part of the fanbase. The fellowship of the miserable just won't die even after two decades of winning. Ignore them.
They should have been shut up and run off a long ****ing time ago. Instead they’ve just been around gleefully dumping buckets of ricen (sp?) in everyone’s drinking water.

Yeah, I think the OP is letting like 3 people get to him. 99% of the fanbase is still with brady. You are giving that 1% way too much attention. Every fanbase has it's idiots.

Literally try and imagine a fanbase that viciously turns on the greatest player/leader/quarterback in NFL history, who proudly wore their uniform for two decades, because HE was ran out of town and rejected by the ****ing organization.

This isn’t a Tommy thread. It’s a You thread.

I’d literally rather be known for throwing batteries at Santa than turning so visually against Tom ****ing Terrific after twenty years.
I can’t think of any legacy that any other NFL fanbase has as a mark against them that’s more putrid than that.

Tom Brady’s retirement thread is up and if we followed the same course as the last two years, half of it should be people snidely asking why it isn’t in a dingy, dusty sub-forum of outcast posters and 2nd class citizens.

This is Tom ****ing Brady we’re talking about here, incase you forgot. Tom Brady.

You used to listen to Gil Santos excitedly call his touchdown passes while driving through ****ing snow storms. You watched him almost go undefeated with your entire community, and probably friends and family that aren’t even with you anymore.

But you literally rooted for his failure in Tampa, and like a Colts and Bronco fan, suddenly try attributing all his success to a ****ing “system.” Honestly, these are ****ing Pats fans I’m talking about.

Pats fans.

I can’t think of a single character-defining deed by another fanbase that rises to the level of vile seen here, on this subject, since the beginning.

And now he’s retired.

If the ****ty ass sentiment against Tommy on this forum rises to even a ****ing 3rd of all IRL Patriot fans, then this organization deserves to be ****ing cursed for a thousand years.

Literally name a vibe worse than turning against Tom Brady for reasons by another fan base at any time in NFL history.

Name one example. I’m really struggling to think of even one.

You really see what we are now without all the dominant, style-points riddled winning, and it doesn’t look pretty. Looks pretty unbearable, actually.
Sorry but I think you are overstating the # of Brady detractors that are actually out there.

Cavs fans obviously violently turned against Lebron in 2010 but he had won them zero championships and the WAY he left was a punch in the balls.
The first thing Brady did when he left us was write a giant goodbye letter talking about how important the team, region, and fans were to him and his family.

Lebron had a television special where he told all his hometown fans that he was going to take less money to screw around in Miami and then did a runway show where he talked about how he was going to get like 5 or 6 rings with his new team now that he ditched his loser franchise. He basically humiliated that city for his own ego while fans were begging him to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents