PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Name an act by a NFL fanbase at any time in NFL history that’s worse than turning on Tom Brady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great 30 for 30 on this: The Two Escobars. After watching that, I got into the Narcos series.
Ooo I have not seen the 30 for 30

Sofia Vergara is starring in a new Netflix series where she plays Grisela Blano. Should be out latter 1/2 of this year.

Can you start another thread about Josh McDaniel's?

Like a typical goblin-person, you assume admiration and respect is the same as slavish devotion, which you admit to have for “laundry.”

Yeah, if you’re an ex-heroin addict with alcohol problems, a huge gut, an ugly wife, an orcish face, and no ability for anything, I’m sure it’s easy to just be like, “bah, **** Tom, i wanna’ see what this other kid can do because if he sucks, nobody loves complaining more than me.”

As for the rest of us that watched him passionately achieve greatness and watched every single last one of his games from 2001 on, that take is a little shocking.

What a complete and total crock of sh.t. Like all fan bases you can find some idiots but the vast majority of Patriot fans love Brady, and that was reflected in the reception he got when he returned to play her. The GOAT that has actually been unduly sh.t in is Belichick, who Brady just acknowledged as the GOAT coach. But as with Brady there are always idiots.

I went to the Brady retirement thread to see if I could find evidence of what you are talking about and didn’t come across anyone sh.tting on Brady, although I’m sure you you can find 1% of the 2,000 posts that might do that. So just like Patsfans 2 did yesterday you have made a big claim without backing it up with anything at all. So let’s see what you are referring to, in other words back up your claim with some proof. Go ahead and link us to the people trashing Brady, it would be enlightening to see the list.

Literally his retirement week. The entire media world is singing his praises after using him to create controversy for twenty years. The end of a legendary football era.

And it’s New England fans specifically, like yourself, that are literally _the only ones_ making a point to state they didn’t give a **** about him after our **** upper echelons showed him the door. I literally don’t care that you’re a season ticket holder. The attitude towards him is historically ****ing shameful, *****, and honestly typical of the region’s worst people.

Once again a sh.reload of blather with absolutely nothing to back it up. Show us some evidence?

Of course, you hate Tom Brady lol
Not true .....at......all
I have always admired his screen pass game and his #2 ranking covering the spread.

beyonce snl GIF

What a complete and total crock of sh.t. Like all fan bases you can find some idiots but the vast majority of Patriot fans love Brady, and that was reflected in the reception he got when he returned to play her. The GOAT that has actually been unduly sh.t in is Belichick, who Brady just acknowledged as the GOAT coach. But as with Brady there are always idiots.

I went to the Brady retirement thread to see if I could find evidence of what you are talking about and didn’t come across anyone sh.tting on Brady, although I’m sure you you can find 1% of the 2,000 posts that might do that. So just like Patsfans 2 did yesterday you have made a big claim without backing it up with anything at all. So let’s see what you are referring to, in other words back up your claim with some proof. Go ahead and link us to the people trashing Brady, it would be enlightening to see the list.
Not really siding with nobody but there's a handful of Brady hate in the retirement thread. Only 2-3 posters in general though.

Not really siding with nobody but there's a handful of Brady hate in the retirement thread. Only 2-3 posters in general though.

Like I said, there are always a few idiots, but 2-3 out of 2,000 responses demonstrates that the OP is full of sh.t. Just like PatsFan 2 claiming the board is filled with homers touting how great Agholor was this season, when there was literally no one here saying that. This is simply people making straw man arguments solely for the purpose of talking sh.t.

You have to at least deal in ****ing reality here.
Belichick turned against Tom Brady, then Kraft did, then a significant number of Patriot fans did (on top of the goblins that already hated him and wanted to move on to Jimmy G while Jimmy G was still on a rookie contract.) ****ing shameful.
Put down the crack pipe. NO ONE turned against Tom Brady. Tom had a contract WITH THE PATRIOTS that he turned down the night he went and saw Kraft and told Kraft he decided to leave.

This narrative of yours is complete BS and this thread is f'in shameful. It should be complete deleted because it's absolute garbage.

Yeah, at first I thought maybe this would be worth some time, but there is some "scribble my manifesto on the walls of my padded room in my own feces" level of insanity going on here. Thread ignore is the merciful thing to do here. Have fun everyone!

Put down the crack pipe. NO ONE turned against Tom Brady. Tom had a contract WITH THE PATRIOTS that he turned down the night he went and saw Kraft and told Kraft he decided to leave.

This narrative of yours is complete BS and this thread is f'in shameful. It should be complete deleted because it's absolute garbage.
Oh, ****ing please. Cry all you ****ing want. There’s a good ****ing reason the Felger & Mazz schtick works so well there, while it would completely ****ing bomb in Green Bay, Indianapolis, Kansas City, etc.

Having a mirror held up to your face might be alarming but the original post is hard ****ing truth.

Start a radio show in Wisconsin in 2010 and do nothing but dump all over Rodgers. Let me know how it goes.

Here you’ll become celebrities.

Oh, ****ing please. Cry all you ****ing want. There’s a good ****ing reason the Felger & Mazz schtick works so well there, while it would completely ****ing bomb in Green Bay, Indianapolis, Kansas City, etc.

Having a mirror held up to your face might be alarming but the original post is hard ****ing truth.
1643994831129.png

Yup.

There’s absolute zero goblinism in the Patriot fanbase but Felger and Mazz make huge dollarinos setting up camp and ****ing all over everybody.

Both of these things are apparently true at the same time, according to these ****ing idiots.

You don’t have a point. You’re just offended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft