PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MVP is Mahomes or Brees. Who gets your vote? (Poll)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Vote for 2018 MVP

• Drew Brees

Votes: 57 48.3%
  • Patrick Mahomes

Votes: 61 51.7%

• Total voters
Exactly

If you don’t think Mahomes is the hands down MVP you don’t understand what you’re watching.
Personally I think others (Donald) deserve mention but between these two it's not close for me.

what an arrogant POS narcissist you are...

Exactly

If you don’t think Mahomes is the hands down MVP you don’t understand what you’re watching.

If mahomes is the mvp there’s no gripes for me. Him and Brees are the your 2 top options. All I’m saying is it’s a close race. I understand the passing tds and yards are in mahomes favor, it should also be noted that the saints tend to run the ball in the redzone (nfl leading 25 tds). That takes away from Brees stats (just like it usually does brady). Add in Payton’s weird love fest for taysom hill in this area which also takes away from
Brees.

And saying that some people think brees has a case means they don’t know football, you come off like a giant douchenozzle.

If mahomes is the mvp there’s no gripes for me. Him and Brees are the your 2 top options. All I’m saying is it’s a close race. I understand the passing tds and yards are in mahomes favor, it should also be noted that the saints tend to run the ball in the redzone (nfl leading 25 tds). That takes away from Brees stats (just like it usually does brady). Add in Payton’s weird love fest for taysom hill in this area which also takes away from
Brees.

And saying that some people think brees has a case means they don’t know football, you come off like a giant douchenozzle.

I’m sorry if that reality offends you

Mahomes is a high school kid, he can't win NFL MVP.

Co-MVPs

I'm more curious to discern who the Most Virulent Pissant is on this board tonight....

Mahomes numbers are sick but it’s not like the Chiefs offense wasn’t great with Alex Smith too.

Mahomes. I am tired of hearing this "Brees GOAT" ****

Without knowing names on paper Mahomes has far better numbers

But Brees is the old vet who deserves it and Mahomes is the rookie with a funny voice

Brees's numbers have always been greatly inflated from playing all those dome games. For many years, he not only played 8 domed games in New Orleans, but also 1 in Atlanta each year, 2 warm weather games in Carolina and Tampa. Put any really good QB in a similar situation, and he has sky high numbers. Check out Brady's numbers in domes.

The KC offense is carrying that team, the defense sucks, they've had a tough schedule, and Mahomes #s are through the roof.

It will be shocking if he's not the MVP.

Brees's numbers have always been greatly inflated from playing all those dome games. For many years, he not only played 8 domed games in New Orleans, but also 1 in Atlanta each year, 2 warm weather games in Carolina and Tampa. Put any really good QB in a similar situation, and he has sky high numbers. Check out Brady's numbers in domes.

The KC offense is carrying that team, the defense sucks, they've had a tough schedule, and Mahomes #s are through the roof.

It will be shocking if he's not the MVP.

Currently Mahomes is about a 55-60% favorite, and I expect he’ll pass the 50 TD mark and lock up the #1 seed against Oakland while Brees likely rests most of his game.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back