PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mularkey out in Tenn; Titans aiming for McDaniels

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd still probably go to Indianapolis, but it really depends on how bad Luck's injury really is.

Good move by them to not get too caught up with that playoff win. I’d take the Indy job if I were McDaniels if Luck is okay.

It seems like a move for McDaniels, since he will be going somewhere, if you keep Mularkey you lose him if he is your top choice. Question is whether josh wants to go there.

With Matty P announced, that helps the Pats keep Flores if they want him as DC.
I would expect Flores already has been given additional responsibility and will be dc jr for the rest of this season.

When you look at it this way Tennessee makes more sense.
Incredibly athletic quarterback who can throw a dime on occasion.
A strong o line, a stud tight end, two starting quality backs. Receivers Eric Decker who he drafted Corey Davis stud and A receiver we tried to sign two years ago so he clearly fits what Josh wants to do on offense.
Small market and a GM who loves him this makes sense the whole way around.

Josh is going to take the Tennessee job because of a NE connection and Luck is going to come back healthy and beat his brains in.

Titans vs Luck is worse than the Bills against the Pats, 0-9.

"Stout" D, they're bad boosted by playing 2 backup quarterbacks in Division and the 3rd one being Bortles.

The Pats could of put up 50+ if they needed to.

I wouldn’t wanna work at a place where the owner could OD any day. What kind of example is he setting?

I'd still probably go to Indianapolis, but it really depends on how bad Luck's injury really is.
I would think its about its about Irsay just as much as Luck. The guy continuously makes stupid comments. Does Josh want him as a boss?

McDaniels in TEN would have some interesting decisions to make about the staff, perhaps especially about the DC.

2017 Tennessee Titans season - Wikipedia

Nice roster to take over, though, including three former Pats.

2017 Tennessee Titans season - Wikipedia

Someone mentioned that McDaniels apparently already got Eberflus (coordinator at the Cowboys) to join his staff as DC. As I said in another thread there were rumors that the Pats were interested in bringing Eberflus in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News