PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mort -Dan Lebatard Show [Updated: 12:15am 8/4 Florio Completely Debunks His Claims!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANGR89

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
They said that he said off the air he didn't want to talk about this whole PSI thing, but their going to push him anyway....sure nothing will come of it but I'll still listen. On a side note I'm surprised that haven't given Lebatard a gag order, he's been very negative NFL.

Hopefully less scripted than the Troy Vincent "interview" a few weeks ago. Can't say I'm optimistic of that.

He's just trying to cover his ass!

I wonder if mort is testifying on Brady's behalf and that's why he won't say anything right now.

He is talking about it....however he is sticking up for the nfl!! Makes me sick!

Yep id have to say the NFL got to him......he won't detract the " significantly underinflated" comment. Noone in the NFL office contacted him, he contacted them, so he don't feel deceived. Whatever!!!!

He is talking about it....however he is sticking up for the nfl!! Makes me sick!

Y'know, usually I delete a duplicate post, but I'm going to break my own rule here, because Mort doubling down on the BIGGEST SCREW JOB IN SPORTS JOURNALISM HISTORY is worth a duplicate post.

Yep id have to say the NFL got to him......he won't detract the " significantly underinflated" comment. Noone in the NFL office contacted him, he contacted them, so he don't feel deceived. Whatever!!!!

So if he calls them and they lie to him about the information, they told him the truth? Weak.

I was going to say I would give them credit for asking him this stuff, but this is clearly a set up by ESPN to control what he says and is asked about this. ESPN can control the message.

Mort made himself look worse. That took some doing.
Yes he did!!!! A lot stuttering too, guess he's having trouble figuring out his own lies!

So if he calls them and they lie to him about the information, they told him the truth? Weak.

I was going to say I would give them credit for asking him this stuff, but this is clearly a set up by ESPN to control what he says and is asked about this. ESPN can control the message.
Very true!! Dan Lebatard has been very vocal and negative about the NFL, but didn't ask Mort the questions he's been saying on the radio for awhile.

Very true!! Dan Lebatard has been very vocal and negative about the NFL, but didn't ask Mort the questions he's been saying on the radio for awhile.

This was likely something demanded from the ESPN execs. It backfired in terms of Mort's performance, but the question is whether or not even a bad interview will get people to move past it.

This was likely something demanded from the ESPN execs. It backfired in terms of Mort's performance, but the question is whether or not even a bad interview will get people to move past it.

I doubt people will move past it - Florio is likely writing an article ripping him to bits as we speak.

Their reading some tweets their getting right now that are slamming them for being to easy on him, called them "company man" LMAO. At least their being called out for it.

I doubt people will move past it - Florio is likely writing an article ripping him to bits as we speak.

Deservedly so. He was probably ordered to do it, and he did a terrible job of it. One would think this will make things worse for him, but we all know that BB would now be saying "It's been addressed".

Mort should just kill two birds with one stone and retire. It gets him out of situations like that where he obviously can't perform anymore, and it lets him get reveal his source without worrying about his career, effectively ending any involvement people expect from him in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back